Rebels18

Fire Dave Rice

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Yep, time to turn the page. Exactly two years and two days from its beginning and that's long enough.

"Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you." - Satchel Paige

Was it RR or 18 who started b!tching the day DR was hired?  IIRC, he was going to buy the domain name, "Fire Dave Rice."

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

I will be forever grateful for the entertainment Dave freely gave to this board. 

And I do want to say I wish Dave and his family the absolute best. I hope he lands on his feet and finds happiness and success in his next endeavor. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I will be forever grateful for the entertainment Dave freely gave to this board. 

And I do want to say I wish Dave and his family the absolute best. I hope he lands on his feet and finds happiness and success in his next endeavor. 

i actually feel really really bad for dave and his family. he obviously loved it here, and i wish things would have worked out, for all of us.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Was it RR or 18 who started b!tching the day DR was hired?  IIRC, he was going to buy the domain name, "Fire Dave Rice."

It was RR, he had this pegged the day Rice was hired, I believe he actually called him Rice a Roni the day he was hired. His style is unorthodox but he had this one 100% correct. 

• Like 2

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

Just now, just_chris said:

It was RR, he had this pegged the day Rice was hired, I believe he actually called him Rice a Roni the day he was hired. His style is unorthodox but he had this one 100% correct. 

Yeah, but that guy won't be happy with the new hire regardless. A lot of this fan base (not saying this board) won't I feel.

You have the former Dave Rice diehards hating already.

Then the unrealistic guys naming people like Jay Wright.

• Like 2

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 minute ago, BestintheWest said:

Yeah, but that guy won't be happy with the new hire regardless. A lot of this fan base (not saying this board) won't I feel.

You have the former Dave Rice diehards hating already.

Then the unrealistic guys naming people like Jay Wright.

We have to see how this goes, if they go cheap or hire some retread loser like Lavin there might be mutiny in the athletic department. Im actually kind of scared that TKM will be making this hire with her foot halfway out the door. 

Realistic fans know it will be nearly impossible to get Wright unless he agrees to some serious concessions. I just don't see the money being there. 

• Like 1

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage