Rebels18

Fire Dave Rice

6 hours ago, Poster17 said:

I feel like I'm in the movie Groundhog Day.  You just know how this season is going to go.

It's uncanny, really. The guy seems to annually do his worst coaching as the season progresses. Is it possible he gets dumber once winter comes?

Boom goes the dynamite.

"concerns are obvious, and one we haven't talked much about is that UNLV isn't any good out of timeouts or out of bounds plays, which are generally correlated to coaching. "

Bern’s-Eye View: What’s happening when nothing’s happening for UNLV?

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2015/dec/19/berns-eye-view-whats-happening-when-nothings-happe/

Taylor needs to hang out here more often as it seems to me that these concerns have been obvious for some time on this board (except for those few remaining rice supporters).

• Like 1

UNLV is talented enough to beat Arizona even with a coach making them worse.

Based on history and the way Rice is able to barely keep his job? UNLV wins tonight.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

10 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Based on history and the way Rice is able to barely keep his job? UNLV wins tonight.

This is prolly right.  It's getting to be like watching the UNLV fan base trapped on a roller coaster on the outskirts of hell.

• Like 1

Just now, RebelTexan said:

I wouldn't be shocked in the least bit if the Rebs beat Arizona.  They seem to get way up for these types of games and they have the talent to beat anybody.  

Yup. Like last year. Lost a demoralizing game against Utah. Came out to play against AZ.

ASU was as demoralizing as it gets. We can win this game purely off talent. It won't surprise anyone either way. Yet nobody will be fooled. We'll beat AZ in their own building and then head for a 3rd place MWC finish.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

17 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Get ready to see that "fooled you again" smirk on his face.