Warbow

Geez, Boise can't even win an outright MWC division title

Damn, I wish we had played Boise on the rock this year. I think that would have been our only win.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Hawaii is garbage!and always be

Good one, damn you just keep coming up with these great comebacks.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Rainbows=a high school team!

Oohhh, another good one.

Good one, damn you just keep coming up with these great comebacks.

Oohhh, another good one.

Must be one of the last graduates of the truck driving school. Probably still angry they shut it down.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Like u got +++++,how many wining seasons u got again?

About as many titles as Petersen has choked away.

Lol coming from a mister rogers lover!

Yep. I'm in love with Mr Rogers. Got a poster of him above my bed. Also got some sweater magazines that have pages stuck together. Mmmmm love me some Mr Rogers.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Last time I checked we kicked your ass this yr

Congrats.....as has UCLA, Florida State, Fresno State and Colorado State. You're nothing special.

you a rams fan how many games u win against the broncos?

Ummm, I was talking Boise relevance.  Nobody was claiming The RAMS were relevant. 

Maybe that part of the conversation was moving a little too fast for you.  Let me put this in your ball park, OK?

What      makes      you       think       that        Boise      is       still        relevant      to       college        football?

By the way, "relevant" means that it is "closely connected to the matter at hand".  For example, a glow plug would be relevant to the operation of the engine in your truck.

Maybe be not but feels good beating u most of the time.u win one game in 15 yrs u are good hahah

Please speak English

in football?or win as a cheating basketball team?

They pretty much won as a cheating basketball team.  They haven't gotten any NCAA punishment as a cheating football team yet.

Whoops, that probably hit a little close to home.  Sorry.

They pretty much won as a cheating basketball team.  They haven't gotten any NCAA punishment as a cheating football team yet.

Whoops, that probably hit a little close to home.  Sorry.

And CSU has done what ever?!?! Great history of pretty much nothing..........any NCAA things? Any NFL things? Any QB's ever toss a pass in the NFL? Any NFL rookies of the year? 

Joey Porter & a top draft pick that was a dud in the 80's/