Warbow

Boise St vs Colordao St

If you want to beat the Rams, throw, throw, and throw some more. That is this team's weakness. How's Hendrick's arm?

He has a much quicker release and stronger arm then Southwick...but that is the million dollar question. He is completing 70% of his passes and did throw two great deep balls against BYU (one was a 47 yard gain the other was defensive PI). I think this game will show everyone what Boise State has at QB...for better or worse...

He has a much quicker release and stronger arm then Southwick...but that is the million dollar question. He is completing 70% of his passes and did throw two great deep balls against BYU (one was a 47 yard gain the other was BS defensive PI). I think this game will show everyone what Boise State has at QB...for better or worse...

FIFY

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

You put it better than me.

I just think Boise will jump out to a 24-10 halftime lead, they'll up it to 41-17 after 3 quarters, and CSU will score 10-14 points late to make it look closer than it was.

Boise's offense is still pretty good, even with the QB switch.  They have a good line.  They can still run the ball.  Ayaji will help them sustain drives and keep CSU's offense off the field.  Boise's defense isn't as bad as everyone thinks.  They've given up some higher point totals to elite offensive teams like BYU, Washington, and Fresno but CSU isn't in the class of those teams. BYU, Washington, and Fresno are in the top thirty offensively in the NCAA.  CSU is 45th, still good but I don't see them moving the ball against Boise like some other teams have.

CSU's defense will be their downfall, and their offense won't make enough plays against Boise's D to make up for it.

Bump

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg