Warbow

Air Force vs Nevada

What in the hell is all of that crap flying around?

Confetti

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

For what?  Seems like a mess to have that floating around all of the time.  And the camera was shaking really bad on that 4th and 1.  Never been to Nevada's stadium but is it that rickety to have the press box shaking with people cheering loud?

Confetti

Too much trash on the field.

Sorry we don't have another defense to put out there....

Oh you're talking about the confetti.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

For what? Seems like a mess to have that floating around all of the time. And the camera was shaking really bad on that 4th and 1. Never been to Nevada's stadium but is it that rickety to have the press box shaking with people cheering loud?

We call it Packfetti and we throw it after every Nevada score. And I would like to say the camera shaking is do to cheering. But it's the wind.

Mug,you guys stole that from us.you owe us money.

Lol. Sorry

We call it Packfetti.....

Packfetti??? Seriously!?!  Mike Bronson wondered what happened to Rip Taylor after Hollywood Squares turned off the lights.

The MWC... it seems like they're getting somewhere but not getting anywhere.