LPH-10

Why Is Utah State So Hated On Here

Guest #1Stunner

To me it seems similar to the SEC last year SJSU is the A & M, has some talent new coach and just wants to get in and play.  USU is like Mizzou, talking chit and trying to make rivals with odd teams.  But I personally don't care anything about USU, but want to beat SJSU, and it's a Cal State, so we all talk chit to each other.

This is the best analogy I've read about this so far. Well done.

The OP asked a question and now you are trying to blow smoke

suck it you underwear fetish polygamist

MWC is pretty happy to have BSU back and the deal we made possible

nuff said

One of the Final Five..........

nuff said

What a +++++ing bigot you are.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

MWC is pretty happy to have BSU back and the deal we made possible for ourselves at the expense of everyone else

nuff said

All class, gang.  All class.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

nuff said

Hair maybe and some of the teams, but not the MWC.

Really the convo was going pretty good in here until you brought your stank in it.

Hair maybe and some of the teams, but not the MWC.

Really the convo was going pretty good in here until you brought your stank in it.

She hasn't been around for a while.  Getting ready for Halloween, I guess.  Or obsessing about Mormon underwear.  Either way, I guess. 

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Back on track....Choo Choo!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

We mustn't forget the focus here. I feel like mysfit owes me an apology. Again.

I'm not getting into who owes who an apology. I'm like Switzerland except I'll fire off a few rounds here and there

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Even assuming that the Boise crew here had their facts straight (which they don't), USU wasn't a member of the MWC during "The Project."  USU didn't owe any MWC school (or Boise, who was on their way out of the WAC) any loyalties.  I'm not sure why you believe that USU, a WAC school, should have looked out for the best interest of the MWC.  Are MWC schools looking out for the best interests of the PAC 12?  Silly.

So when you say you are like Switzerland, you really mean you are like a ninja?

Pretty much. You'll never see me coming and be shocked when it happens. LawlorFaithful13 once said never under estimate somebody in a snazzy sweater (my signatuee)...tools found that out the hard way. :)

We mustn't forget the focus here.  I feel like mysfit owes me an apology.  Again. 

suck eggs

and go find your sense of humor

You always seem to lose it when it comes to the Project. I was making jokes. I am sick and tired of people being uber sensitive and overly PC

lighten the +++++ up

what exactly does BYwho have to do with any of this anyway?

Nothing

One of the Final Five..........

suck eggs

and go find your sense of humor

You always seem to lose it when it comes to the Project. I was making jokes. I am sick and tired of people being uber sensitive and overly PC

lighten the +++++ up

what exactly does BYwho have to do with any of this anyway?

Nothing

I'm sorry we fought too.  I hope we can get along in the future.