LPH-10

Why Is Utah State So Hated On Here

45 minutes ago, ChicagoAggie said:

Not all of us are Mormon. In fact there is quite a good network of ‘stuff’ going on  in Logan. And you really should see the Mormons go to town. Some of the craziest people I have ever met. 

Let me just add, thank god most of us didn’t live in that shit hole called Wyoming

Jesus you whiney little bitch…..it was a joke.  My goodness you are sensitive.  My best friend is a Jack Mormon and a great dude.  

22 minutes ago, Aggie84025 said:

The conference tournament where big blue ripped the mustache off the nmsu mascot was epic.

I was out of country for this, but Big Blue stripping Pete of his mustache and then his pride was the main story I heard about this tournament. This is the real reason NMSU can't get into the MWC. 

Which of you Nevada fans is the guy who paid up? Legendary. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.deseret.com/platform/amp/2009/3/15/20307168/utah-state-s-big-blue-benched-for-finale

During a timeout with 7 seconds left and NMSU leading Utah State 70-69, Big Blue confronted the cowboy mascot and ripped off his fake mustache after a man wearing a Nevada shirt at the game offered $100 to the student in the costume modeled after Paul Bunyan's Blue Ox if he would do so.

The cowboy then chased the bull to half court, jumped on his back and tried unsuccessfully to pull him to the floor. He then started to try to choke his rival before retreating to his end of the court. Moments later, Utah State's Tyler Newbold hit a 15-foot shot with 3.1 seconds remaining to defeat NMSU 71-70.

Utah State said in a statement Saturday that the university apologized to NMSU officials following the incident. The school said the $100 Big Blue accepted for the evil deed will be donated to Kids Kottage, a shelter for abused and neglected children in Reno.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Go get em Utags.  

We Spartans got your back (until you come to SJ, then we gotta take you behind the woodshed).

On 4/4/2021 at 2:56 PM, SDSUfan said:

It's the diverse nature of the student body that grates on some people:

students-yelling-at-basketball-game.jpg

Only a racist would rant about being "grated" by the race of other people.    Care to explain?

19 hours ago, x97 said:

Only a racist would rant about being "grated" by the race of other people.    Care to explain?

It's called "humor" which apparently escaped you but not most others.

It's that whole "not smart " thing that haunts you rearing its head again.

I'm sure you're doing your best with what you have.

• Cheers 1
2 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

It's called "humor" which apparently escaped you but not most others.

For it to be regarded as "humor" it should actually be funny.     You just sound stupid.

• Super-Mega Idiot 1