LPH-10

Why Is Utah State So Hated On Here

27 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

anyone remember that 60 yarder we hit in like 08 or 09 to beat Utah State. Those were different times.

I remember it. One of the most painful memories I have as an Aggie fan. I remember walking into my house, where my sister-in-law was visiting my wife. I was down and all, and they asked why. When I told them, my sister-in-law, in a super condescending voice, said, "Who cares? It's only a stupid game."

I've never hit a woman, but I really disliked my sister-in-law from that moment on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Don't hate them. In fact, when challenged to list all of the members of the MWC, USU is the one I often leave out. They have been, pretty much, a non-entity.  Not good enough to worry about, not shitty enough to ridicule.

4 hours ago, Billings said:

i root for choo choo state😜

i do actually like usu though

I do too. USU was the first school from outside the state of California to join us back in the late 70s.  

Nelsonucsb.jpg

usuhoop_122113~2.jpg

dec-1997-quarterback-matt-sauk-of-the-ut

I miss having conference games with Choo Choo U. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

After starting 6-1 and looking like a title contender that controls its own destiny in the MW, Utah State had 16,119 fans in attendance for their most recent home game. 

Pathetic 

• Like 1

Somebody post something like claiming USU has the best attendance and fan support or maybe poke some Boise or SDSU fans with a stick. Maybe claim that USU had the best moral victories over the past 8 years or something. 😉   

16 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

After starting 6-1 and looking like a title contender that controls its own destiny in the MW, Utah State had 16,119 fans in attendance for their most recent home game. 

As I said a few weeks ago they don't deserve this team . Sad

9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Bump

Well done. Personally I think there are many reasons to hate USU since this threads advent. A few to consider

-Racist fans that are also simultaneously really big meanies to opposing teams

-Racist fans (did I mention this already)

-Largely Mormon Fanbase and student body. (Mormons can't be trusted, ever, they will jello you to death) 

-Older players that cheat by going on two year workout missions to athletic producing powerhouse countries like Nicaragua, Brazil, and Uganda 

-Fans have the audacity to think they can compete at a high level in the MW

-BYU-Lite. USU aspires to be like BYU in every way 

• Haha 2