LPH-10

Why Is Utah State So Hated On Here

2 hours ago, HoosierRebel said:

If you can line me up with some Kneaders french toast and some movie passes to Movies 8 and I could be swayed to join your ranks.

You talk my language, brother.  

Kneaders puts an addictive chemical in everything they make.

1 hour ago, roswellcoug said:

I stand with David Collette. The Aggies are like a spurned lover:

"It didn't take long for Collette to realize Utah State coaches and administrators would not be quite so gracious. He received an email the day after he said he was leaving informing him the school was canceling his athletic aid for the remainder of the semester.

Collette also said that his height and weight on his Utah State bio abruptly reverted back to those from the previous year. The difference between 6-10, 235 pounds and 6-8, 220 pounds is significant to a high-major college coach scanning the transfer market in search of a power forward.

"Who does that? It's so childish," Collette said. "I compare Utah State to a bitter ex-girlfriend. I feel like I broke up with Utah State and now she's doing everything she can to get back at me."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/utah-state-denies-transfer-permission-to-speak-with-any-other-schools-100936787.html

Another of Collette's issues stemmed from a fight in practice in which one player allegedly sucker punched another in the back of the head. Collette said Duryea downplayed the fracas and demanded players stay silent about it.

"He told us not to tell anyone about it — not even family members — because he didn't want the media to find out," Collette said. "Why tell your players to shove it under the rug? If you're a coach telling your players to shove something under the rug, you're obviously not doing something right."

Wow...Collette isn't holding back, is he.

4 hours ago, Cincy said:

The reason this thread keeps getting bumped is because Stunner has a RAGING BONER for Utah State.

I love Utah State.

You called it!!!

Who doesn't love USU?

I refer you to this 190-page classic thread:

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/topic/47881-why-is-utah-state-so-hated-on-here/&tab=comments

At one point this was the longest thread in mwcboard.com history, although I think the Fire Dave Rice thread finally passed it. It includes a discussion of gay rugby players (among other things).

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/topic/47881-why-is-utah-state-so-hated-on-here/&tab=comments

At one point this was the longest thread in mwcboard.com history, although I think the Fire Dave Rice thread finally passed it. It includes a discussion of gay rugby players (among other things).

Were the words “Dairy Yewt” used? 

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

god that thread is legendary

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Bob said:

because they conspired to kill the conference with BYU

Now that the school which calls a quonset hut a football stadium has dropped back down to FCS, in hindsight it might have been a good thing if they had succeeded.

Great throwback.

Taking the post more seriously than it was meant to be taken, I like USU and root for them most of the time. Their fans are awesome for the most part. I think a lot of Boise fans are not happy that USU has a clear path to the MWCCG based on the scenario that played out in 2013, when USU avoided playing both SDSU and a Carr-lead FS and walked into the game with a single loss to a 2-loss Boise. But that's the way the cookie crumbles. USU will play FS and SDSU going forward. It balances out in the end to a large degree. 

I think things took a really bad turn when a USU fan suggested Wyoming be kicked out. I've learned not to mess with Wyoming on this board. 

• Like 1

Hmmm,

Seems like I have heard this before.

The Hate seems to ebb and flow based on our record.

I have tried to convince the powers that be to take an Aggie Ice Cream truck to every away game (incudling Hawaii) and try to drown the hate out with Ice Cream, I think it would work, don't you?

It is impossible not to smile with Ice Cream in your mouth.

If this happened I think we would be by far the most loved team in the confereance.

We could even create some flavors for each team.

Like the Poo and Pee cone (Chocolate and Lemon) for Wyoming.

The Loser Cone.... For BYU... Not sure what flavor combo that would be.

Etc. ETc.

I know this post is Stunner Bait... But We just haven't heard from him for a long time and I am worried about him.. With the happenings lately in Provo..

They have GOT to beat boise this weekend or he may be on suicide watch.. An Ice Cream cheer up cone would be his only hope at that point..