LPH-10

Why Is Utah State So Hated On Here

9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Bump

Well done. Personally I think there are many reasons to hate USU since this threads advent. A few to consider

-Racist fans that are also simultaneously really big meanies to opposing teams

-Racist fans (did I mention this already)

-Largely Mormon Fanbase and student body. (Mormons can't be trusted, ever, they will jello you to death) 

-Older players that cheat by going on two year workout missions to athletic producing powerhouse countries like Nicaragua, Brazil, and Uganda 

-Fans have the audacity to think they can compete at a high level in the MW

-BYU-Lite. USU aspires to be like BYU in every way 

• Haha 1

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

opposing players are touched by fans and not even in a sensual or ticklish way

too much harmless pinching

racists

mormons (synonymous with 'racists')

sanctimonious (synonymous with 'mormons')

aspire to be like byu (i'm not sure how but i swear the accusations sticks)

classroom after classroom of ugly students

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

opposing players are touched by fans and not even in a sensual or ticklish way

too much harmless pinching

racists

mormons (synonymous with 'racists')

sanctimonious (synonymous with 'mormons')

aspire to be like byu (i'm not sure how but i swear the accusations sticks)

classroom after classroom of ugly students

Located in Ogden, not even a nice town like Logan

Deliberately wears BYU colors

Ambiguous mascot (are you farmers? Or a bull? Or trains somehow? Or like an ice cream cone? choose like 3 max)

Are mean at our players during the basketball and then don't make up for it by earning tourney credits

Aren't Utah which makes us sad but has Utah in the name which reminds us of our sad

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3
  • Haha 8

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

31 minutes ago, bigbluebaby said:

Never understood this thread until now.

But I finally understand.

Its the innapropriate touching.

Sorry Guys.:shrug:

Lets talk it out...

#MeToo :pitchforks:

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

I didn't bother to read this whole thread so maybe this is already been posted. Why when Utah and BYU were in the original MWC did they not want any part of USU being in the  same conference with them? In state rivals games are usually well attended plus BYU and Utah usually play USU in football and basketball.

10 minutes ago, westfan said:

I didn't bother to read this whole thread so maybe this is already been posted. Why when Utah and BYU were in the original MWC did they not want any part of USU being in the  same conference with them? In state rivals games are usually well attended plus BYU and Utah usually play USU in football and basketball.

CUZ we better than them and they knew it.  If they would of Let USU in, we would be ruling the world by now, but instead we had to take the Long way and the harder path.  But it's all been worth it to watch BYU football crumble to ground and become the joke of the state.  

THE AGGIES ARE COMING FOR YOU

3 hours ago, westfan said:

yBu basketball players drop N-bombs on and otherwise rough up USU's center in Pwovo in about 1961-62.  yBu player then clocks USU's center, resulting in a benches-clearing brawl in the old Pwovo Fieldhouse.  USU football players, including some future NFLers, join the fray and clean up.  yBu prez states afterwards that he'd do anything in his power to get back at USU.  yBu guy is carrying the water for Utah, Wyoming, and New Mexico in putting together the initial WAC.

Surprise!  Surprise!  USU is left out of the WAC, left out of the MWC, and never once got serious consideration for membership in either league until  ...  yBu was no longer a part of them.

No.  We're not remotely friends with the Parochial Stench, and never will be.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

44 minutes ago, fearthefumanchu said:

Can't believe this thread is alive again.

My fault :ph34r:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

50 minutes ago, LPH-10 said:

When I started this thread I had no idea what I had started....

You see what you did!!!

• Like 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

19 hours ago, USU78 said:

yBu basketball players drop N-bombs on and otherwise rough up USU's center in Pwovo in about 1961-62.  yBu player then clocks USU's center, resulting in a benches-clearing brawl in the old Pwovo Fieldhouse.  USU football players, including some future NFLers, join the fray and clean up.  yBu prez states afterwards that he'd do anything in his power to get back at USU.  yBu guy is carrying the water for Utah, Wyoming, and New Mexico in putting together the initial WAC.

Surprise!  Surprise!  USU is left out of the WAC, left out of the MWC, and never once got serious consideration for membership in either league until  ...  yBu was no longer a part of them.

No.  We're not remotely friends with the Parochial Stench, and never will be.ovo

Quote from ProvoAggie: " USU fans have a chat room...and aren't really liked around here. We never have very active game threads on here if we have one at all."

1.  Persecution Complex

2.  Anti-Social

13 hours ago, fearthefumanchu said:

Can't believe this thread is alive again.

It's Utah State, what did you expect?  it's like everyone in Utah is out of step but them. but somehow I think they enjoy that. When they were involved in "The Project" that was  more than enough for me.

• Like 1