LPH-10

Why Is Utah State So Hated On Here

17 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

anyone remember that 60 yarder we hit in like 08 or 09 to beat Utah State. Those were different times.

May come down that again this year (god i hope not...our FG game is the weakest spot on this team)

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Great throwback.

Taking the post more seriously than it was meant to be taken, I like USU and root for them most of the time. Their fans are awesome for the most part. I think a lot of Boise fans are not happy that USU has a clear path to the MWCCG based on the scenario that played out in 2013, when USU avoided playing both SDSU and a Carr-lead FS and walked into the game with a single loss to a 2-loss Boise. But that's the way the cookie crumbles. USU will play FS and SDSU going forward. It balances out in the end to a large degree. 

I think things took a really bad turn when a USU fan suggested Wyoming be kicked out. I've learned not to mess with Wyoming on this board. 

• Like 2

Hmmm,

Seems like I have heard this before.

The Hate seems to ebb and flow based on our record.

I have tried to convince the powers that be to take an Aggie Ice Cream truck to every away game (incudling Hawaii) and try to drown the hate out with Ice Cream, I think it would work, don't you?

It is impossible not to smile with Ice Cream in your mouth.

If this happened I think we would be by far the most loved team in the confereance.

We could even create some flavors for each team.

Like the Poo and Pee cone (Chocolate and Lemon) for Wyoming.

The Loser Cone.... For BYU... Not sure what flavor combo that would be.

Etc. ETc.

I know this post is Stunner Bait... But We just haven't heard from him for a long time and I am worried about him.. With the happenings lately in Provo..

They have GOT to beat boise this weekend or he may be on suicide watch.. An Ice Cream cheer up cone would be his only hope at that point..

27 minutes ago, SangerBulldog said:

anyone remember that 60 yarder we hit in like 08 or 09 to beat Utah State. Those were different times.

I remember it. One of the most painful memories I have as an Aggie fan. I remember walking into my house, where my sister-in-law was visiting my wife. I was down and all, and they asked why. When I told them, my sister-in-law, in a super condescending voice, said, "Who cares? It's only a stupid game."

I've never hit a woman, but I really disliked my sister-in-law from that moment on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

Don't hate them. In fact, when challenged to list all of the members of the MWC, USU is the one I often leave out. They have been, pretty much, a non-entity.  Not good enough to worry about, not shitty enough to ridicule.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

On 10/29/2018 at 2:48 PM, Billings said:

i root for choo choo state😜

i do actually like usu though

I do too. USU was the first school from outside the state of California to join us back in the late 70s.  

Nelsonucsb.jpg.6641b6130ffc9c73d0100939ff084c82.jpg

usuhoop_122113~2.jpg

dec-1997-quarterback-matt-sauk-of-the-ut

I miss having conference games with Choo Choo U. 

• Like 2

Somebody post something like claiming USU has the best attendance and fan support or maybe poke some Boise or SDSU fans with a stick. Maybe claim that USU had the best moral victories over the past 8 years or something. 😉   

I blame Trump for this thread.

• Like 2

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg