LPH-10

Why Is Utah State So Hated On Here

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, bigbluebaby said:

Ummm, how old were you guys when this thread started?

I now have kids younger than this thread!

This one along with the why USU can never compete in the MWC threads are 2 of my favorites. 

I may print and publish both of them.

Market the to rabid BYU fans as an Internet book.

Wow,  how many kids do you have now!!? 

If you have more than 4 kids you are doctrinally a BYU fan by default. 

3 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

That book is what sealed the deal of Riley Burt choosing to go to BYU.  Now every top athlete in Mantua Utah grows up dreaming of playing for BYU. 

Be prepared to see a lot of Riley Burt on Saturday.   I remember when you laughed at Alge Brown and Riley "Manta Kid" Burt.  No more!!! 

@hickaggie will confirm.   Mantua is now BYU country. 

And the Aggies are just the opposite.  We don't kick the winning field goal, we miss it.  We don't throw hail mary's, or catch tipped passes, we drop them or have them intercepted.  This is why BYU is the Lord's school.  He wills it that way.  That's why living right plays such a factor.  I wish we'd live right, but as a cop up here, I can tell you we're living like Sodom and Gomorrah are bedroom communities where people go to rest at night after whatever it is they do here.

21 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Wow.  You are a natural BYU fan.  

I need to add you to the list (prospective BYU fans).

Are you good at yelling at the refs, and smuggling caffeine?  If yes, we could use you in our ranks.

If you can line me up with some Kneaders french toast and some movie passes to Movies 8 and I could be swayed to join your ranks.

I stand with David Collette. The Aggies are like a spurned lover:

"It didn't take long for Collette to realize Utah State coaches and administrators would not be quite so gracious. He received an email the day after he said he was leaving informing him the school was canceling his athletic aid for the remainder of the semester.

Collette also said that his height and weight on his Utah State bio abruptly reverted back to those from the previous year. The difference between 6-10, 235 pounds and 6-8, 220 pounds is significant to a high-major college coach scanning the transfer market in search of a power forward.

"Who does that? It's so childish," Collette said. "I compare Utah State to a bitter ex-girlfriend. I feel like I broke up with Utah State and now she's doing everything she can to get back at me."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/utah-state-denies-transfer-permission-to-speak-with-any-other-schools-100936787.html

• Like 1

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, HoosierRebel said:

If you can line me up with some Kneaders french toast and some movie passes to Movies 8 and I could be swayed to join your ranks.

You talk my language, brother.  

Kneaders puts an addictive chemical in everything they make.

1 hour ago, roswellcoug said:

I stand with David Collette. The Aggies are like a spurned lover:

"It didn't take long for Collette to realize Utah State coaches and administrators would not be quite so gracious. He received an email the day after he said he was leaving informing him the school was canceling his athletic aid for the remainder of the semester.

Collette also said that his height and weight on his Utah State bio abruptly reverted back to those from the previous year. The difference between 6-10, 235 pounds and 6-8, 220 pounds is significant to a high-major college coach scanning the transfer market in search of a power forward.

"Who does that? It's so childish," Collette said. "I compare Utah State to a bitter ex-girlfriend. I feel like I broke up with Utah State and now she's doing everything she can to get back at me."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/utah-state-denies-transfer-permission-to-speak-with-any-other-schools-100936787.html

Another of Collette's issues stemmed from a fight in practice in which one player allegedly sucker punched another in the back of the head. Collette said Duryea downplayed the fracas and demanded players stay silent about it.

"He told us not to tell anyone about it — not even family members — because he didn't want the media to find out," Collette said. "Why tell your players to shove it under the rug? If you're a coach telling your players to shove something under the rug, you're obviously not doing something right."

Wow...Collette isn't holding back, is he.

Guest #1Stunner
4 hours ago, Cincy said:

The reason this thread keeps getting bumped is because Stunner has a RAGING BONER for Utah State.

I love Utah State.

You called it!!!

Who doesn't love USU?

Because they have too high of an opinion of their own ice cream.  One of them needs to send me a pint of their best for review and I'll confirm its only above average stuff.

Image result for more ice cream meme

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

I refer you to this 190-page classic thread:

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/topic/47881-why-is-utah-state-so-hated-on-here/&tab=comments

At one point this was the longest thread in mwcboard.com history, although I think the Fire Dave Rice thread finally passed it. It includes a discussion of gay rugby players (among other things).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/topic/47881-why-is-utah-state-so-hated-on-here/&tab=comments

At one point this was the longest thread in mwcboard.com history, although I think the Fire Dave Rice thread finally passed it. It includes a discussion of gay rugby players (among other things).

Were the words “Dairy Yewt” used? 

• Haha 3

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

17 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

god that thread is legendary

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

because they conspired to kill the conference with BYU

Now that the school which calls a quonset hut a football stadium has dropped back down to FCS, in hindsight it might have been a good thing if they had succeeded.

Boom goes the dynamite.