LPH-10

Why Is Utah State So Hated On Here

I made it 50 posts per page.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Very disappointed. I felt like more hated us before when it was 125 pages.

Hardly worth commenting about now...

There's still the same amount of posts.

I can make it one post per page if you'd like, then you'd feel really hated!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Really? That would be awesome!

Would that make the board like awful to read? So maybe not...

It would be impossible to read.

Many posters from schools like UNM, CSU, FSU, SUDS, UNR and Hawaii did not think we would add to the competitiveness of the league.

I could take that from the BSU crew, but from some of the rest of you, it was a little "over the top".

You obviously haven't paid any attention to basketball since your school has been in the conference.

Boom goes the dynamite.

You obviously haven't paid any attention to basketball since your school has been in the conference.

Fair enough.  I'm a FB guy much over basketball.  FB always seems to drive the bus on these conference affiliation discussions.

I put basketball just a notch above track and gymnastics...

We stunk in year 1 but ended up being pretty competitive in Basketball this past year.  We'll do fine in the MWC.  

Did people in the conference not like us in Basketball?  I did not notice.

I was at a post rugby tournament kegger in Logan Canyon several years ago. I'm not sure why, but when rugby players get drunk, they seem to feel a need to get naked.

Anyhow, at one point the San Diego State team was winding through the crowd, all naked, each bent over and holding the guy's dick in front of him chanting yank, yank, yank. To top it off, the last guy in the chain, had a lit sparkler stuck in his @ss!

Craziest +++++in' thing I've ever seen.

Since we're bumping an ancient thread just to beat out the Dave Rice thread, I may as quote this one for posterity.

You mean where USU fared better than any other MWC addition in their first year and again better than any added school in their second season in the league? We're admittedly down by our own standard from our previous years but I think most Aggie fans claimed that was going to be the case in basketball before we ever joined. Hell, we struggled our last two years in a horrid WAC. Finishing tied for 4th in our second season is not all that bad, we'll likely stay in the top 1/3 of the conference and with any luck we'll compete for some championships in the near future.

This should spark at least a couple more pages.....

Guest #1Stunner

There's still the same amount of posts.

I can make it one post per page if you'd like, then you'd feel really hated!

That's weak!  Change it back.

You mean where USU fared better than any other MWC addition in their first year and again better than any added school in their second season in the league? We're admittedly down by our own standard from our previous years but I think most Aggie fans claimed that was going to be the case in basketball before we ever joined. Hell, we struggled our last two years in a horrid WAC. Finishing tied for 4th in our second season is not all that bad, we'll likely stay in the top 1/3 of the conference and with any luck we'll compete for some championships in the near future.

This should spark at least a couple more pages.....

You'd better get a good coach to replace Stu.  With Stu I would almost buy this.  Hard to replace a hall of famer.  

other aggies may be a little angry, and this isn't meant to bash what our team did this year, i was really pleased, BUT...

it was a downyear for the mwc.  unlv and unm underperformed.  i like usu's chances at competing in this league going forward, but to cite this last year as proof positive that we're going to compete is a tad flimsy.