LPH-10

Why Is Utah State So Hated On Here

Here are a couple topics for the Aggies:

Aggies have best rating of any team in the MWC by Sagarin. Do you think they were the best team in the MWC?

I hear the Aggies may be losing their DC to Oregon. Will their defense continue to be elite?

I wouldn't say that USU is "better" than either of the teams that beat us. However, I do believe that a 7-game series between USU and BSU/FSU played on neutral fields would go to 6-7 games.

And are you conceding that USU's defense is "elite"? lol! I hope we don't lose Todd Orlando, but at this point I'm more worried about the fact that we're definitely losing Nevin Lawson, Jake Doughty, and Maurice Alexander. This year our secondary was pretty average outside of Lawson and there are a lot of good passing teams in the MWC, so I think there is a good chance our defense takes a step backward next year. We'll see what happens, I guess.

Bump

Dammit Mug. Don't you have tax season to keep you entertained? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Bump

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU GOTTA LET THE DAVE RICE THREAD BEAT IT!!!!

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re such a UNLV fan, why did you go elsewhere?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU GOTTA LET THE DAVE RICE THREAD BEAT IT!!!!

Fcking Reno fan Mug taking UNLV's shine.
On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Fcking Reno fan Mug taking UNLV's shine.

haters-gonna-hate-donald.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater