LPH-10

Why Is Utah State So Hated On Here

Well, I have to hand it to you. It takes some serious balls to show your face on a thread where you just claimed that Bobby Petrino built the football program at BSU. If I were you I would probably stay off the Internet permanently if I made such an incredibly dumb claim and got called out on it. But I suppose you couldn't get the SAT score of 1000 needed to get into UC-Riverside, so maybe you're not even smart enough to realize how thoroughly you've been humiliated in this thread. So tell me, was Bobby Petrino also the one who build TCU's program into a winner? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you bite your tongue after posting this. You've literally flooded this thread with even more glaring examples of your "aptitude." If you followed your own advice, you'd have been gone many moons ago.

Obviously irony isn't a topic covered at USU or your K-Mart class.

JayZ is one ugly dude! If not for money and fame dude would be working at McDonalds I mean would be attending SDSU.

For those worried about this thread dying out before football season starts, incendiary comments like the above should keep it going strong.  I've already spent most of my vitriol on BYU (sorry, Jack Bauer, RosewellCoug et. al.), so I propose we all post our favorite fall-back insults about our favorite rival schools*.  That should get another 10 pages at least and get us through the next week.  I'll start with a wonderful graphic that is not of my creation:

post-5997-0-08838100-1372990130_thumb.jp

*-These comments will be valid even if the rival school claims to not be your rival despite the fact that said rivals spend copious amounts of time on your message board.

This has got to be the most boring sports thread I have ever read. Bunch of wanna be TV execs, wanna be conference commissioners, and wanna be athletic directors thinking they know it all. Oh yeah, and the occasional "yo mama" joke mixed in.

You guys still here?

I thought this thread/novel/comedy/tragedy was abandoned years ago.

Somebody turn the lights out on the way out.

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

For those worried about this thread dying out before football season starts, incendiary comments like the above should keep it going strong.  I've already spent most of my vitriol on BYU (sorry, Jack Bauer, RosewellCoug et. al.), so I propose we all post our favorite fall-back insults about our favorite rival schools*.  That should get another 10 pages at least and get us through the next week.  I'll start with a wonderful graphic that is not of my creation:

attachicon.gifRegulators-of-Class.jpg

*-These comments will be valid even if the rival school claims to not be your rival despite the fact that said rivals spend copious amounts of time on your message board.

That's some old beans, hermano.  And we're not your rival.  And I don't spend time at USUfans or whatever your site is.

I personally recommend the Butthurt Worksheet.

butthurt-report-form-FYoof9.jpg

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Well, I have to hand it to you. It takes some serious balls to show your face on a thread where you just claimed that Bobby Petrino built the football program at BSU. If I were you I would probably stay off the Internet permanently if I made such an incredibly dumb claim and got called out on it. But I suppose you couldn't get the SAT score of 1000 needed to get into UC-Riverside, so maybe you're not even smart enough to realize how thoroughly you've been humiliated in this thread. So tell me, was Bobby Petrino also the one who build TCU's program into a winner? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nobody here embarrasses their self more than you do. Just for starters, you're the only poster who can't seem to figure out which school I root for. For another, you almost never seem capable of making a post without the need to insert your favorite emoticon multiple times. Then there's your pathetic need to surreptitiously include your wife's alma mater in your moniker so folks might think you hold a degree from Stanford as well as one from Choo Choo U.

Fess up. The classroom you teach in was originally a Foot Locker.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Nobody here embarrasses their self more than you do. Just for starters, you're the only poster who can't seem to figure out which school I root for. For another, you almost never seem capable of making a post without the need to insert your favorite emoticon multiple times. Then there's your pathetic need to surreptitiously include your wife's alma mater in your moniker so folks might think you hold a degree from Stanford as well as one from Choo Choo U.

I don't think it's actually that embarassing to mix up Nutt/Petrino for a non bronco fan wondering who the coach was 15 years ago. Not enought for this guy to hang his hat on for sure.

Posted Image

Foot Locker? Too upscale.

I'm thinking it was a nail or tanning salon.

You know, where all the California people hang out in Brigham City.

Foot Locker? Too upscale.

I'm thinking it was a nail or tanning salon.

You know, where all the California people hang out in Brigham City.

I've been to most of Utah. Good friend lives in St. George and I like it and SLC is great. I haven't been to Brigham City but have a feeling you're correct that I've given it and the wood shop teacher too much credit.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Easy:

1.  Neither school EARNED the right to join the conference by way of accomplishment

2.  MWC "settled" for both schools in order to survive as a conference... AND FOR NO OTHER REASON 

3.  Utah State suffers from an inferiority complex to BYU  (a BYU "wanna-be"... yet forever labled a BYU "never-2-bee")

4.  Logan doesn't even appear on the college football radar... not even in the State of Utah.  Why would anyone go to Logan in the first place?  (maybe an occasional intoxicated hitchhiker on his/her way to Laramie, perhaps?)

5.  Both schools lack a sense of identity.  If it weren't for MWC charity, both would be joining the Sun Belt next year.

- Aztecjeff

Easy:

1.  Neither school EARNED the right to join the conference by way of accomplishment

2.  MWC "settled" for both schools in order to survive as a conference... AND FOR NO OTHER REASON 

3.  Utah State suffers from an inferiority complex to BYU  (a BYU "wanna-be"... yet forever labled a BYU "never-2-bee")

4.  Logan doesn't even appear on the college football radar... not even in the State of Utah.  Why would anyone go to Logan in the first place?  (maybe an occasional intoxicated hitchhiker in his way to Laramie, perhaps?)

5.  Both schools lack a sense of identity.  If it weren't for MWC charity, both would be joining the Sun Belt next year.

- Aztecjeff

Thank you fro bringing SJSU back into the discussion -- I was afraid that the thread would end prematurely

Well, there's a CSU education on display. For future reference, CSU can also stand for "Cal State University." That's why I keep reminding you about your rejection to UC-Riverside. You know, you weren't smart enough to get into even the bottom tier UC, which is why you're now a CSU loser for the rest of your life. And that's why you're so desperate to feel superior to USU extension students, because you're bitter about the fact that everyone in the state of California realizes that you're a CSU loser the minute they look at your resume. Also, as an FYI, if you want to call me out for supposedly not knowing where you want to school, you look kind of silly when you mock the USU extension program even though I haven't lived in Utah in over 15 years. But if you're such a loser that USU extension students are the only people in the world you can feel superior to, go right ahead. At the end of the day you're still a CSU loser and I'm not and that's all that matters. :)

I don't think it's actually that embarassing to mix up Nutt/Petrino for a non bronco fan wondering who the coach was 15 years ago. Not enought for this guy to hang his hat on for sure.

Typically bandwagon Donk fan. You probably didn't know that BSU even had a football team before around 2000, did you? As a matter of fact they did. They weren't very good, though. They lost to Utah State a couple times as a matter of fact. But when you attended a truck driving school that graduates a quarter of its students I guess I can't expect you to know anything about your own school. But for your information, Houston Nutt coached BSU for one year, and they finished with a 5-6 record that year. But apparently he turned BSU into a powerhouse so all Koetter had to do was walk in the door and win 10 games a year. :rolleyes:

Well, there's a CSU education on display. For future reference, CSU can also stand for "Cal State University." That's why I keep reminding you about your rejection to UC-Riverside. You know, you weren't smart enough to get into even the bottom tier UC, which is why you're now a CSU loser for the rest of your life. And that's why you're so desperate to feel superior to USU extension students, because you're bitter about the fact that everyone in the state of California realizes that you're a CSU loser the minute they look at your resume. Also, as an FYI, if you want to call me out for supposedly not knowing where you want to school, you look kind of silly when you mock the USU extension program even though I haven't lived in Utah in over 15 years. But if you're such a loser that USU extension students are the only people in the world you can feel superior to, go right ahead. At the end of the day you're still a CSU loser and I'm not and that's all that matters. :)

Typically bandwagon Donk fan. You probably didn't know that BSU even had a football team before around 2000, did you? As a matter of fact they did. They weren't very good, though. They lost to Utah State a couple times as a matter of fact. But when you attended a truck driving school that graduates a quarter of its students I guess I can't expect you to know anything about your own school. But for your information, Houston Nutt coached BSU for one year, and they finished with a 5-6 record that year. But apparently he turned BSU into a powerhouse so all Koetter had to do was walk in the door and win 10 games a year. :rolleyes:

You go girl.

FYI I started watching BSU football in 1983. I'm sure Choo Choo state has a couple dubya's in there. What is the all time record between the 2 in football again?

Posted Image

So your criteria for a team not being very good is losing to USU a couple of times? That argument does have merit.

He doesn't always tell jokes...but when he does...they aren't funny.

NevadaConvert, the most uninteresting man in the world.