Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WyomingCoog

Hottest Conservative.....

Trying to lighten the mood on this big day! Here's my vote....Kimberly Guilfoyle

Kimberly+Guilfoyle+Clutches+Patent+Leather+zMyZN0ze9Qol.jpg

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Elisabeth Hasselbeck....

Updo_from_elisabeth_hasselbeck_inspirational_hair_styling.jpg

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Ainsley Earhardt.......silver dress.

Jessica_Pliska_Jason_Wright_Ainsley_Earhardt_Kimberly_Guilfoyle1.jpg

Ainsley Earhardt.......silver dress.

Jessica_Pliska_Jason_Wright_Ainsley_Earhardt_Kimberly_Guilfoyle1.jpg

Not too sure Ainsley's necessarily as out-and-out conservative as the other two- she's a reporter, not a commentator. She is definitely qualified on the "hot" part though...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Michelle Malkin

malkin.jpg

San_Diego_State_Logotype.png 

"Finally we decided it's crazy that we can win games by throwing the ball without the best personnel. So we threw the hell out  of the ball and won some games. When we started doing that, we were like 55–5–1."

Don Coryell, head coach 1961-1972

104 wins, 19 losses, 2 ties including 3 undefeated seasons: 1966, 1968, 1969     College Football Hall of Fame Inductee, 1999

Megyn Kelly isn't an open GOPer but I've watched her many times and she seems conservative to me. Plus, for those that watch Fox News, you'll understand when I say I was shocked to find a pic like this online from her.

megyn-kelly-gq.jpg

Ann Coulter is hot from a block away.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Megyn Kelly isn't an open GOPer but I've watched her many times and she seems conservative to me. Plus, for those that watch Fox News, you'll understand when I say I was shocked to find a pic like this online from her.

megyn-kelly-gq.jpg

Megyn's got a pretty rightish lean...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

That's one thing about conservatives... they got pieces of tail like SE Cupp/Megyn Kelly and Hasslebitch (sorry couldn't resist) the libs get Hillary, Oprah and all the other unattractive women nobody wanted to talk to in high school.

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

That's one thing about conservatives... they got pieces of tail like SE Cupp/Megyn Kelly and Hasslebitch (sorry couldn't resist) the libs get Hillary, Oprah and all the other unattractive women nobody wanted to talk to in high school.

LIving in California (central coast), there's no shortage of democrats. My wife and I have a running joke between us; if we see a car with an Obama sticker, we make a point to look at the driver. If it's female, without fail, it's always some middle-aged, batty-looking broad. We have agreed that if we ever see an attractive woman with an Obama (or whomever going forward) we will call the other and debunk the myth that attractive liberal women exist.

We have yet to make the call...

LIving in California (central coast), there's no shortage of democrats. My wife and I have a running joke between us; if we see a car with an Obama sticker, we make a point to look at the driver. If it's female, without fail, it's always some middle-aged, batty-looking broad. We have agreed that if we ever see an attractive woman with an Obama (or whomever going forward) we will call the other and debunk the myth that attractive liberal women exist.

I know a few attractivce women who vote democrat that are attractive but none of them are famous

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

I've actually noticed the opposite.

And relevant

obama-girl-6.jpg

I've actually noticed the opposite.

And relevant

obama-girl-6.jpg

Five minutes of google tells me this chick is a paid actress used to lipsync a song written by another lady who apparently wasn't good-looking enough to be featured in the 2008 video.

That said, I would definitely not kick her out of bed if she said she was a democrat (before my married days, of course).

Was this Obama girl? She went on Fox and Yahoo News saying that she won't say who she is voting for this time, and that she is NOT endorsing Obama.

Face it, Demogirls look like Whoopi, Barbara Walters, Joy Behar, and Bette Midler