Warbow

LA-Monroe at it again

They lost. To a sucky team. Neither team in the game had defense. It's a moot point. Unless we want to talk about more "Moral Victories".

Like so many other teams, they win a couple of games. Sometimes they get lucky and beat a good team like Arkansas. That doesn't mean they're good. Doesn't mean they are coming around. Every team wins games. I don't know any that have gone 0-12 year after year. But just because they've won a game, doesn't mean they're good. Hell; even UNLV has a better winning record than LA Monroe. LA Monroe hasn't had a winning season in about 20 years. They did have 2 6-6 record seasons in that time. I guess that counts for something.

Just don't get it. Why claim a team is doing so good when they aren't winning games and having winning seasons? I think too many people in the MWC are use to the moral victories, so when we see another team getting the same type moral victories, we're attracted to them. Too many teams like this.

27fb3675e6bf8bbd155cf063ad59994d.jpg

They lost. To a sucky team. Neither team in the game had defense. It's a moot point. Unless we want to talk about more "Moral Victories".

Like so many other teams, they win a couple of games. Sometimes they get lucky and beat a good team like Arkansas. That doesn't mean they're good. Doesn't mean they are coming around. Every team wins games. I don't know any that have gone 0-12 year after year. But just because they've won a game, doesn't mean they're good. Hell; even UNLV has a better winning record than LA Monroe. LA Monroe hasn't had a winning season in about 20 years. They did have 2 6-6 record seasons in that time. I guess that counts for something.

Just don't get it. Why claim a team is doing so good when they aren't winning games and having winning seasons? I think too many people in the MWC are use to the moral victories, so when we see another team getting the same type moral victories, we're attracted to them. Too many teams like this.

It is almost like you think you are in the same MWC as it was 3 years ago.

It is almost like you think you are in the same MWC as it was 3 years ago.

No; it doesn't have anything to do with me or the MWC. It's simple facts. 20 years of not having a winning season, and having 1 win against a significant team this season; doesn't make LA Monroe a good team. It doesn't mean they're an up and coming team. It simply means they have 1 win against a team that they should have lost to. Every team has lost to at least 1 team they had no business losing to. And every team has won against a team they shouldn't have been able to. But that doesn't make them a good team.

27fb3675e6bf8bbd155cf063ad59994d.jpg