Warbow

LA-Monroe at it again

Up 14-0 on Baylor.

Could be the best Non-AQ in the football.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

While I'll reserve judgement on how good they are until after the game I do hope they win. Would have been great if they would have bopped Auburn last week.

Todd Berry... wonder where he used to work... give you a guess starts with U has an N and ends in LV. Oh and they're 0-3. And they fired him...lol

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

21-7 Monroe now.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

It's funny how fast things change in college football. Just a couple years ago I wouldn't even watch this game if they paid me to.

21-14 Monroe. Same old Baylor, no defense...

Watching this game it made me think of how great a full playoff would be. Who doesn't love seeing the underdog.I would love to see every conference champ plus the 2 best independent teams battle it out every year.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Watching this game it made me think of how great a full playoff would be. Who doesn't love seeing the underdog.I would love to see every conference champ plus the 2 best independent teams battle it out every year.

I don't get the comparison. I don't think Baylor will win the Big 12 and I don't even think Monroe is going to win the Sun Belt. But it was nice to see you figure out a format to try and get Notre Dame and BYU in the playoff every year.

ULM Offense is fun to watch. The head coach was the OC at UNLV until he got his job a ULM. Why did UNLV not promote this guy?

He was fired... and you'd have to ask Mike Sanford why he was fired but he was pretty crappy at UNLV and at Army

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage