Warbow

Notice how the Boise St. fans have clammed up?

Nothing like a Hawaii fan living vicariously through BYU.

...kinda makes one think of SUDS doing the same with bsu, eh?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

The Hawaii-Nevada game is getting more ink here than the BYU-Boise St. game. What's the deal? Their biggest game of the remaining season.

For that matter, seems the Tijuana fans are doing the same.

It's going to be a great week on this board if the Tijuana donk show don't pull out a win over the weekend.

Warbow where is the rankulator

The Masters 5k road race All American.

He got banned last week for starting too many threads and trolling, and then when he came back he started the same thing again. His schtick was getting old anyways. Good luck on the game this week. Hopefully you do better than the pokes....

awesome!

One of the Final Five..........

He got banned last week for starting too many threads and trolling, and then when he came back he started the same thing again. His schtick was getting old anyways. Good luck on the game this week. Hopefully you do better than the pokes....

WOW.. Hal gets banned but others like Dogs4Me starts multiple threads to do nothing but self admitadly troll BSU and SDSU and has nothing good to add to the board except smack but Hal get banned. And the people on this board cheer when Hal gets banned for the same thing. You all wonder why this board as gone to $hit.

WOW.. Hal gets banned but others like Dogs4Me starts multiple threads to do nothing but self admitadly troll BSU and SDSU and has nothing good to add to the board except smack but Hal get banned. And the people on this board cheer when Hal gets banned for the same thing. You all wonder why this board as gone to $hit.

Hal Apologist or Hal Sock? You be the judge...

Hal was and is vile

Pointing out other people trying to claim he isn't the only one doesn't change the simple fact he added nothing to the board but in fact detracted greatly from it.

I do not disagree about Hal but if you ban one person for it the MOD needs to be more consistant and do it to everyone that acts this way. Calling them out for not being consistant is the point of my post. I have been on this board for nearly 3 yrs and until recently it was a good board to get conference information now it is just a smack board. If they are trying to clean it up ie. banning Hal they need to do it to all the douche bags. Other wise what is the point of banning Hal he is not any diffrent than many others.

I do not disagree about Hal but if you ban one person for it the MOD needs to be more consistant and do it to everyone that acts this way. Calling them out for not being consistant is the point of my post. I have been on this board for nearly 3 yrs and until recently it was a good board to get conference information now it is just a smack board. If they are trying to clean it up ie. banning Hal they need to do it to all the douche bags. Other wise what is the point of banning Hal he is not any diffrent than many others.

No they don't.

it's a privately run board they can do whatever the hell they want. It's up to them to decide who is a douche and who isn't. Hal added nothing and created discord. The others you mention have support from other posters so they are not the same as Hal, regardless of your opinion on the matter.

3 years and only 12 posts? Is that right.

Calling out the mods?

Don't like it, the door is open for you to leave.

One of the Final Five..........

No they don't.

it's a privately run board they can do whatever the hell they want. It's up to them to decide who is a douche and who isn't. Hal added nothing and created discord. The others you mention have support from other posters so they are not the same as Hal, regardless of your opinion on the matter.

3 years and only 12 posts? Is that right.

Calling out the mods?

Oh the effing irony...

Calling out the mods?

Yes... I am calling out the MOD because this is a big part of why this board is going to +++++.

And you are not my mommy so if I don't like it I can call them out for being inconsistant. It is your choice and there choice to agree or not that is not my concern. If YOU do not like me calling them out, to quote you, the door is open for you to leave.

Yes... I am calling out the MOD because this is a big part of why this board is going to +++++.

And you are not my mommy so if I don't like it I can call them out for being inconsistant. It is your choice and there choice to agree or not that is not my concern. If YOU do not like me calling them out, to quote you, the door is open for you to leave.

Hal had consistent reports from many posters. Dogs4me doesn't. If you have a problem then report dogs4me and quit whining....

Hal had consistent reports from many posters. Dogs4me doesn't. If you have a problem then report dogs4me and quit whining....

I could give a rats ++++ about Hal or Dogs4Me I am just tired of the smack fest this board has become and would like to see some consistentcy from the Mod because it would be nice if you could come on and read good discussions about the conference. If that is what you call whining I guess you would rather this just be a smack board. Anyway I am done with this topic it is not worth my time.