Warbow

Week #1 2013 Big East invitees

Missing your logic here. Fans of the university of Indiana probably don't think about USC very often, but that doesn't mean that USC isn't tremendously better. Then you list 4 other schools from which I, for one, can't decipher any meaning. Just what the hell are you trying to say there?

Read my signature and learn something.

I guess what I am trying to say is: I don't see a rivalry with you, because since I was at SDSU, your school was never mentioned, until the drum up a fake oil can. After a fellow Aztec informed that there in fact is a rivalry, I looked it up. So if you think 50 games is a rivalry (it;s not to me, but I am from the Midwest, with 100 year rivalries), then I care less about your bowl record chest inflation you are doing. SDSU has the slight edge on you, so have fun with that. IU, USC? No connection there. Schools mentioned were all games that as students we enjoy watching in basketball. Football, haven't been consistent enough to hold rivalries. But I guess you guys are one, cool. You are losing. Throw that stat in your signature, then learn that you are losing in the rivalry.

I guess what I am trying to say is: I don't see a rivalry with you, because since I was at SDSU, your school was never mentioned, until the drum up a fake oil can. After a fellow Aztec informed that there in fact is a rivalry, I looked it up. So if you think 50 games is a rivalry (it;s not to me, but I am from the Midwest, with 100 year rivalries), then I care less about your bowl record chest inflation you are doing. SDSU has the slight edge on you, so have fun with that. IU, USC? No connection there. Schools mentioned were all games that as students we enjoy watching in basketball. Football, haven't been consistent enough to hold rivalries. But I guess you guys are one, cool. You are losing. Throw that stat in your signature, then learn that you are losing in the rivalry.

This would mean SDSU has zero rivals. Where do you AzzHats find these jokers?

This would mean SDSU has zero rivals. Where do you AzzHats find these jokers?

That is pretty much what I mean. Had the Aztec Alumni told the student body you were an important game, maybe I, like quite a few others would feel the same way. I guess the Alums didn't see you as a rivalry as much as you do. By the way, I decided to just do a quick search, and guess what? On wikipedia (not too credible, but easy) The battle for the "oil can" is not mentioned on a list of college rivalries. But it was hilarious to see your long-standing rivalries with La Tech(2001), Boise(2005), Hawaii (1996), a defunct one with Cal Poly and only one that's decent with SJSU. What a rivalry history you got there. You Bulldogs kill me, trying to store up every "rivalry" you can and get mad when I can't acknowledge. I'm from Minnesota and have been around real rivalries, that have been steeped in history, pranks and true hatred. I guess you can't see how I'm apathetic to a Fresno-SDSU rivalry. I am sure many fellow Aztecs, especially those who saw us play regularly won't share my sentiment, but they should have urged to keep you relevant as a rival. Have fun playing in your decade long rivalry games. Can't wait to feel all the tension built from all those legendary games. Sorry if I offended any Aztec, share the history if you want a rivalry to continue. Suck it, Fresno.

That is pretty much what I mean. Had the Aztec Alumni told the student body you were an important game, maybe I, like quite a few others would feel the same way. I guess the Alums didn't see you as a rivalry as much as you do. By the way, I decided to just do a quick search, and guess what? On wikipedia (not too credible, but easy) The battle for the "oil can" is not mentioned on a list of college rivalries. But it was hilarious to see your long-standing rivalries with La Tech(2001), Boise(2005), Hawaii (1996), a defunct one with Cal Poly and only one that's decent with SJSU. What a rivalry history you got there. You Bulldogs kill me, trying to store up every "rivalry" you can and get mad when I can't acknowledge. I'm from Minnesota and have been around real rivalries, that have been steeped in history, pranks and true hatred. I guess you can't see how I'm apathetic to a Fresno-SDSU rivalry. I am sure many fellow Aztecs, especially those who saw us play regularly won't share my sentiment, but they should have urged to keep you relevant as a rival. Have fun playing in your decade long rivalry games. Can't wait to feel all the tension built from all those legendary games. Sorry if I offended any Aztec, share the history if you want a rivalry to continue. Suck it, Fresno.

If I am piecing your non-sequitor rambling thoughts correctly, it isn't a rivalry because nobody told you (a guy from Minnesota) it was?

I'm from Minnesota and have been around real rivalries, that have been steeped in history, pranks and true hatred.

Please little boy. Spend a couple years in Glasgow, Scotland and tell me how your rivalries compare. People get killed for supporting Rangers or Celtic. Minnesota? Really?

swedish-alfup.png

I once wore a blue shirt to a Motherwell/Celtic match (Blue is the color of Rangers) and nearly got my behind kicked for it. It was an honest mistake!

Nobody holds a candle to Euro soccer. Heard some stories. Worst I did was wear the wrong cammies in the Iraqis neighborhoods. Nearly got my head blown off. Have gun, will travel so I was probably safer than your situation.

I have no idea what an MSA is, but I'd be willing to bet that whatever you are implying is incorrect.

An MSA is a metro statistical area, which you can use to measure demographics, economy and social behavior. So my home is the land of ten thousand ++++++++? Let's put a few factors: employment, crime, quality of life, land value, poverty, education. You should never talk about another man's roots, it may blow up in your face. Now I'm sure you'll say something else, because you're a proud man. But I think we are dimming this board, I'm done with this one. Aztecs Fight On! Sorry if any Aztecs are ticked at me, I owe ya a beer.

Gawd there are some dense Fresno fans here.

As to the rivalry, AztecHeel, it pretty much died after Pat Hill canceled the remaining games after his best team ever beat Tom Craft's 4-win squad by getting a hand on what would have been the game winning FG on the final play of the game ten years ago. Somebody thought finding an old oil can and calling it a trophy might rejuvenate things but I attended last year's game and it felt like no more of a rivalry than playing Wyoming.

The fact is, SDSU has no football rival anymore. That's OK by me since I've never felt we've had a football rivalry with anybody in the MWC anyway with the exception of BYU. And since you can't have a one-way rivalry and BYU has never cared about SDSU in football, that means nothing. Here's hoping the nMWC can stay together long enough to develop rivalries beyond what preceded the conference's existence. I doubt that will happen but you never can tell. I mean, Craig Thompson could resign.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Nobody holds a candle to Euro soccer. Heard some stories. Worst I did was wear the wrong cammies in the Iraqis neighborhoods. Nearly got my head blown off. Have gun, will travel so I was probably safer than your situation.

You should know someones story before you try belittling them. I did four years in the Marines and gained the rank of Sgt. I did my time serving. How dare you.

swedish-alfup.png

You should know someones story before you try belittling them. I did four years in the Marines and gained the rank of Sgt. I did my time serving. How dare you.

Swedish, you're on point with your comment. Bravo Zulu.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

That wasn't belittling. It was tongue in cheek. I felt a lot better with my weapon (Marines as well, .50) in country than if I was in Europe, no weapon with a bunch of soccer hooligans. As a fellow Sergeant, you should know there is no disrespect. Think you need to re-read that, Devil.