Warbow

Week #1 2013 Big East invitees

The TV contract just went down about 30%. Not looking good for the future.

MIchigan St. 17 Boise St. 13

Tenn-Martin 20 Memphis 17

Texas St 30 Houston 13

Washington 21 Northern Tijuana 12

UCF 56 Akron 14

Baylor SMU

2015 invitee:

Notre Dame 50 Navy 10

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Wow, the Bjc crowd must be really up in arms about the Memphis game considering they will be a BCS team losing to TN-Martin. Oh, Syracuse was blowing NW out of the water and still gave away the game. Rutgers struggled with a really pesky Tulane team. Boy that is going to be a great conference.

Warbow should be more worried about USC/Hawaii 49-10 than BE scores...

If anything, the USC game settled my worries. I actually liked what I saw in the second half from Hawaii. We'll be fine and finish in the top three of the MWC.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

If anything, the USC game settled my worries. I actually liked what I saw in the second half from Hawaii. We'll be fine and finish in the top three of the MWC.

:lol:

Let's throw some money down on it then big boy. I have a C-note that says you don't.

Hawaii pretty much shut down USC's running game and if you don't have a passing game that is as potent as USC's, we got a good chance.

I'll wait until after our Nevada game to take on any bets on Hawaii.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2012/09/big-east-commisioner-takes-shot-at-pitt-after-loss/1

Big East commisioner takes shot at Pitt after loss

By Dan Wolken, USA TODAY

Updated 1h 14m ago

The pillow fight between the ACC and the Big East isn't likely to die down any time soon.

Pittx-inset-community.jpg

A Pitt fan mourns his team's 31-17 loss to FCS Youngstown State on Saturday.

CAPTION

By Keith Srakocic, AP

Nick Carparelli, the Big East's senior associate commissioner, tweeted Saturday afternoon, just as Pittsburgh was wrapping up a 31-17 loss to Youngstown State: "The #BigEast will be a better football conference on the field next year than it has ever been!"

Pittsburgh, along with Syracuse, is departing the Big East after this season for the ACC. Syracuse also lost Saturday, 42-41, to Northwestern. Given the timing, Carparelli's Tweet was interpreted as a shot across the bow of the departing schools.

Only one problem: It wasn't such a hot day for future members of Carparelli's conference either.

Houston, which is leaving Conference USA after this season for the Big East, lost 30-13 to fledgling Football Bowl Subdivision member Texas State. And Memphis, which went 2-10 last season, suffered one of the program's all-time embarrassing losses to Tennessee-Martin, 20-17.

Hawaii pretty much shut down USC's running game and if you don't have a passing game that is as potent as USC's, we got a good chance.

I'll wait until after our Nevada game to take on any bets on Hawaii.

happy-chicken.jpg

1_862133ea6b6b631e862e6bfc24f5a72a.jpg

Hahahahaha! Rainbow Warrior talking smack after a 39 point loss.

The only team in the nMWC or old that looked worth a crap this weekend, and god help me for saying this was Reno.

Nice win Pack.

Que CSU fan, but seriously, CU was recently rated the WORST AQ team in the nation. And, Lobo fan...... Southern? What the hell is that? How do the Zoomies give up 21 pts to an FCS team? At least Fresneck is finally got a W against a team from Utah. Too bad it had to be Weber State.

I won't even get into the dismal performances, BSU's included by the rest of this league.

The only team in the nMWC or old that looked worth a crap this weekend, and god help me for saying this was Reno.

Nice win Pack.

Que CSU fan, but seriously, CU was recently rated the WORST AQ team in the nation. And, Lobo fan...... Southern? What the hell is that? How do the Zoomies give up 21 pts to an FCS team? At least Fresneck is finally got a W against a team from Utah. Too bad it had to be Weber State.

I won't even get into the dismal performances, BSU's included by the rest of this league.

Warbow keeps dangling that bait and you guys take it hook, line, and sinker..............each and everytime. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rp_primary_UH_Lower_Campus.jpg

University of Hawai'i Athletics

Nice win Pack.

If I read your childlike grammar correctly...

We beat USU last year too. Moron.

Warbow keeps dangling that bait and you guys take it hook, line, and sinker..............each and everytime. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This I know, but all the smack they talked over the last few months, I couldn't resist.

If I read your childlike grammar correctly...

We beat USU last year too. Moron.

Good for you. See how relevant you and USU are? It didn't even register. How about beating a team with a pulse. With Pat Hill gone, so clearly is the "any time, any where." Nice 1AA powder puff warm up. Eugene should be entertaining. If you stay within 50, color me impressed. The Chipster won't call off the dogs for you. He has a long memory.