Las Vegas Bowl: Boise St vs Utah

Hawaii Bowl: San Diego St vs SMU

Armed Forces Bowl: Fresno St vs Houston

Rose Bowl: USC vs Wisconsin

Orange Bowl: Oregon vs South Florida

Sugar Bowl: LSU vs Michigan St.

Fiesta Bowl: Texas vs Alabama

BCS Championship: Florida St vs Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

New Mexico Bowl: Air Force vs Washington

Poinsettia Bowl: Nevada vs BYU

Las Vegas Bowl: Boise St vs Utah

Hawaii Bowl: San Diego St vs SMU

Armed Forces Bowl: Fresno St vs Houston

Rose Bowl: USC vs Wisconsin

Orange Bowl: Oregon vs South Florida

Sugar Bowl: LSU vs Michigan St.

Fiesta Bowl: Texas vs Alabama

BCS Championship: Florida St vs Oklahoma

I like the MWC matchups. I wouldn't mind facing BYU in San diego.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I think he pretty much hit the nail on the head with the amounts of MWC bowl teams. I guess he don't think Wyoming will have a good enough record for a bowl game.

But I do think the final bowl invitee from the MWC will be either Wyoming, Hawaii or Fresno St. I see a Hawaii vs SMU match-up in the Hawaii bowl and a San Diego St vs Houston the in Armed Forces bowl.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I think he pretty much hit the nail on the head with the amounts of MWC bowl teams. I guess he don't think Wyoming will have a good enough record for a bowl game.

But I do think the final bowl invitee from the MWC will be either Wyoming, Hawaii or Fresno St. I see a Hawaii vs SMU match-up in the Hawaii bowl and a San Diego St vs Houston the in Armed Forces bowl.

I think what he did was plug teams in directly from his projected standings to the tie ins, whether they would be eligible or not. This is because of the number of WAC teams he projected. While SJS is optimistic it will be in bowl contention, USU would have to have a complete collapse not to finish with 7 wins.

I think what he did was plug teams in directly from his projected standings to the tie ins, whether they would be eligible or not. This is because of the number of WAC teams he projected. While SJS is optimistic it will be in bowl contention, USU would have to have a complete collapse not to finish with 7 wins.

I've seen SJS fans predicting 8-4 in all seriousness.

If we do end up in the Las Vegas Bowl I hope our opponent isn't Utah. That's no slight, I'd just rather play California or Stanford. A school we have not played in the past. We'll see how the season goes though. I might change my mind if they're a better team than those two.

Other than that. I hope we take that Sugar Bowl spot from Michigan State and leave the Las Vegas Bowl to you guys.

You won't be. If SDSU wins at least seven games as we should and if BYU doesn't have such a good season that they go elsewhere, it will be SDSU and BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl.

Boom goes the dynamite.

You won't be. If SDSU wins at least seven games as we should and if BYU doesn't have such a good season that they go elsewhere, it will be SDSU and BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl.

I think SDSU needs to win all it's home games because I think it has the most difficult road schedule in the MWC. The saving grace is getting AFA in Qualcomm.

Florida St?

It's the same overrated bs as usual

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Florida St?

Murray State

Savannah State

Wake Forest

Clemson

@ South Florida

@ NC State

Boston College

@ Miami

Duke

BYE

@ Virginia Tech

@ Maryland

Florida

ACC CG

I could see Florida State winning all of them with 15 returning starters, loads of talent, and a good staff. This could be their year and I like the pick. Ten teams could probably beat them, but they're not on the schedule and that's how it works.