Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colosjr

What bowl will take Wyo after they lose to a 4-8 team?

If DC looses his job, don't worry pokes. We might have a coach you can have after this game.

What a DUMMY

2182908312_fa2b6905af.jpg-2135818783_photo3.jpg!

I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!doc4b15fc59ca0f9099033687.jpg

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

Finally, a Lammie with either enough guts or a complete lack of brains comes on here and talks a little smack! I love it! The apathy from the Lammies is making me sick.

Well obviously trying to stir up some border war talk didn't work. Hopefully the Rams come out and play well for at least one game. It has been too painful here in foco past three years.

You bring the smack, get smacked back and then complain? I hope it is a good game. It's not as much fun to beat the lambs 44-0. (OK-- I lied, it's IS fun to beat the lambs 44-0 -- it's just better to beat them in a close game and go crazy while we invade Hughes this weekend...

I spent the first 25 years of my life trying to leave Wyoming and I'll spend the rest of my life trying to get back...

oxbow_fall_2010-1.jpg

I bet it would be more fun to beat the ewes 77-0 more.

Too bad your team isn't even good enough to beat them 44-0 this year. Boo hooo, losers (and I know losses) proably end up in the NM Bowl beating up on utah from the Big bad pac 12.

Out of my mind for the Lobos!!

Too bad your team isn't even good enough to beat them 44-0 this year. Boo hooo, losers (and I know losses) proably end up in the NM Bowl beating up on utah from the Big bad pac 12.

Unless I am reading this wrong....is this smack from a LoBlow??? Comical man

Well, the screen name is apropos...

I spent the first 25 years of my life trying to leave Wyoming and I'll spend the rest of my life trying to get back...

oxbow_fall_2010-1.jpg

Unless I am reading this wrong....is this smack from a LoBlow??? Comical man

Just trying to have a little fun. :) Our football season was cut short the past three years. One more beat down for us and it is over, new era, hopefully it turns around for us.

On the bright side, when you bleat the ewes I'll be happy. I have just never really like CSU much. I still root for them ooc and such, but I've not liked them for some reason. I think it all relates to Earl Bruce going to CSU back in the WAC pass happy days thinking he could win with a BIG 10 mentality.

Out of my mind for the Lobos!!

UW will wear brown helmets, gold jerseys and brown pants at Colorado State. Christensen said the school got approval from the MW and CSU to wear that uniform combination.

Is this a sign of CSU already giving up?

UW will wear brown helmets, gold jerseys and brown pants at Colorado State. Christensen said the school got approval from the MW and CSU to wear that uniform combination.

Is this a sign of CSU already giving up?

Just shows that they know as well as we do that this is a home game for Wyoming. It just happens to be in Fort Collins.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

God, I hope we absolutely kill these little bundles of turd disguised in sheeps clothing! Root for them pretty much all the time except when we play them. When we play them I don't like them at all.