Warbow

Phil Steele bowl predictions.

If what you say is true, I would venture to speculate that is due to the fact that no normal WYO fans are pre-ordering tickets through CJC before knowing what bowl we're actually going to (or how we finish the season). The only people who do that are the 500 old-timers who will go no matter where it is. As for the rest of us......

I call those true fans. I'm a big fan of Utah, but I'm not a true fan like that. I don't go to any bowl games, ever. Respect to those 500 old timers.

I call those true fans. I'm a big fan of Utah, but I'm not a true fan like that. I don't go to any bowl games, ever. Respect to those 500 old timers.

agree. those buying tickets no matter where are the real hard core fans we all need more of

How has UW pre-sold I-Bowl tickets? You can only buy tickets through the I-Bowl itself right now.

Incorrect

Wyo will get a ticket allotment

Season ticket holders can pre-order bowls tickets now with pricing to be determined when the bowl is selected

http://www.wyomingat...rters.html#Bowl

http://www.philsteel...rojections.html

He's been pretty good at this the last few years.

New Mexico Bowl: San Diego St vs Illinois

Poinsettia Bowl: TCU vs Louisiana Tech

Las Vegas Bowl: Boise St vs Arizona St

INDEPENDENCE BOWL: Wyoming vs Wake Forest

Military BOWL: North Carolina vs Air Force

ROSE BOWL: Oregon vs Michigan St

SUGAR BOWL: Michigan vs Houston

ORANGE BOWL: Virginia Tech vs Rutgers

FIESTA BOWL: Oklahoma St vs Stanford

BCS CHAMPIONSHIP: LSU vs Alabama

Hey, Warbow, don't see your Warriors lined up for a bowl. Oh, wait, I see now. Only 5-6 for the season and needing another win to get into the Homeboy Bowl. See what cheating and point shaving can do to you?

"A donkey always says thank you with a kick." --– Kenyan Proverb

Hey, Warbow, don't see your Warriors lined up for a bowl. Oh, wait, I see now. Only 5-6 for the season and needing another win to get into the Homeboy Bowl. See what cheating and point shaving can do to you?

Ya, we made more money off of shaving points then what a bowl would earn. All and all, we came out ahead.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Who's left on the schedule? How does the Hawaii Bowl do when you guys don't make it?

Tulane and BYU.

Hawaii bowl doesn't do to good without Hawaii. Unless SMU with June Jones comes here, expect about 25K to attend.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Incorrect

Wyo will get a ticket allotment

Season ticket holders can pre-order bowls tickets now with pricing to be determined when the bowl is selected

http://www.wyomingat...rters.html#Bowl

Yep, I bought tickets for all four MW Bowls through SDSU. They just don't charge you until the bowl is decided.