Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willie Cee

Easily the coolest sporting event I have ever seen.

Was for me. The President, the Sky/Clouds/Sunset, San Diego Skyline, the weather, the Aircraft Carrier. Not related to the teams in the contest, it was just the whole scene. Next year, we will get the Aztecs to host it and it will be even better.

Was for me. The President, the Sky/Clouds/Sunset, San Diego Skyline, the weather, the Aircraft Carrier. Not related to the teams in the contest, it was just the whole scene. Next year, we will get the Aztecs to host it and it will be even better.

I thought you hated Obama? :huh:

"Once an Aztec, Always an Aztec"

CSU Fresno: Accepting SDSU's sloppy seconds since 1911.

Like the man, hate his politics. He is still the President and Air Force One buzzed the deck of the carrier prior to his arrival, just another unreal element to an unreal scene. That picture is one shade of a dozen that the sky was in for about an hour (before and after sunset) Like I said, coolest thing I have ever seen in sports.

I don't like any politics mixed with sports. Obama is a retard and, so is Bush. In fact they're pretty much all retards.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

I hated that an event that should have been squarely focused on vets and basketball was actually a big PR opportunity for the president.

I spent the first 25 years of my life trying to leave Wyoming and I'll spend the rest of my life trying to get back...

oxbow_fall_2010-1.jpg