Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dawgfan24348

Greetings from Dawgrant

Are yall ponies ready for the game? Just to warn yall we are not an ACC team so don't expect to win after giving a big lead like yall did against Va Tech. Hoping for a great game see yall in Atlanta.

In English please. J/K.

Go, ahem, Boise and go MWC. That first part hurt a bit...but it's for the greater good.

Are yall ponies ready for the game? Just to warn yall we are not an ACC team so don't expect to win after giving a big lead like yall did against Va Tech. Hoping for a great game see yall in Atlanta.

We heard the same thing from Oklahoma fans, from Oregon fans, from Oregon State fans, last year from VA Tech, from every team that BSU plays, somehow this isn't the same team as "X" or this isn't a crappy conference, this is the PAC-10 or ACC, or SEC or BIG 12. I particularly like how Georgia fans are quick to point out how different this years team is from last year, but have no problem using 2005 as an example of what will happen again.

So after BSU beats the dawgs, and I expect them win handily, will we once again hear how Georgia lost because Coach Pete had all summer to prepare and that UGA only found out about the game the day before?

People are quick to point out how BSU fans take offense, yet somehow BSU doesn't go into any of these games where the opposing fan base is concerned. If I was a fan of UGA I would be very concerned about this game, BSU somehow finds a way to win these types of games. I am more concerned with conference play this year than I am the Season opener.

Georgia has always been my fav SEC team, or I should say one of the 2-3 SEC schools I don't dislike.

I was a Georgia fan and used to watch when they had Champ Bailey and Terrell Davis from there too.

Enjoyed watching Champ play offense and D.

True you are not an ACC team, but are you an Oklahoma or a TCU? I know you whipped their butts once, but do past results guarantee future results? It will be interesting to see how BSU matches up w/ one of the bigger boys in the SEC.

True you are not an ACC team, but are you an Oklahoma or a TCU? I know you whipped their butts once, but do past results guarantee future results? It will be interesting to see how BSU matches up w/ one of the bigger boys in the SEC.

Granted Georgia is probably a middle of the road SEC team this year, although their record may be better than some teams in the SEC West due to the East being down this year. Georgia also only plays 3 true road games and they are @ Vandy, @ Ole Miss, and @ Tennessee three of the worst teams in the SEC.

LR5h5.St.58.jpg

I figure this will be a good warm-up game for Boysie and get them ready for a much tougher road conference schedule than Jawja has.

I spent the first 25 years of my life trying to leave Wyoming and I'll spend the rest of my life trying to get back...

oxbow_fall_2010-1.jpg

I figure this will be a good warm-up game for Boysie and get them ready for a much tougher road conference schedule than Jawja has.

@Toledo

@Fresno

@Colorado St

@Unlv

@San Diego St

Damn, that gives you chill's, doesn't it. Definitely the schedule of champions. :rolleyes: