Warbow

Hawaii held hostage by the MWC

I get the part that Hawaii agreed to it, but I also get the part that it might not be fair to play the extra home game to pay expenses, PLUS get money from Hawaii to pay expenses. So I see a few sides here I agree with, and I need a tie-breaker.

Dumb question alert: If I agree to pay K5James $10 to reimburse him for gas to show up at my house because I can't stand to drink beer by myself, I owe him $10 as long as he shows up. But if he works overtime a week later, or wins the lottery, I can't ignore the money I owe him. Or can I? If my team is scheduled to play Hawaii at their house, and my team schedules an extra home game that same year, how does that affect Hawaii in their wallet?? Actually, "why" does it affect Hawaii? How does my money become their money?

Deleted...

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

At some point then, we can just say f--k the money and kill the hostage, right?

Deleted...

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

But I sure like the hate coming too us thats for sure.....Our travel subsidies is going to dissapear in like 2 years after Hawaiian Airlines agree to take over the payments since the field turf will be named after Hawaiian Airlines

I'd be in favor of returning the subsidies if the conference could somehow ban Warblow.

Many Hawaii fans are great. They and their team are a welcome addition to the conference. But trolls like Warblow are a black mark on the program's reputation and image.

"Perhaps you think the Creator sent you here to dispose of us as you see fit. If I thought you were sent by the Creator, I might be induced to think you had a right to dispose of me..." -Chief Joseph, 1876

Hello Hawaii guy here...

While Warbow does have truth in his logic, I completely disagree with his assesssment. Hawaii is very fortunate to be invited to the MWC. The WAC is a sinking ship, period. We are in a better position no matter how you slice it. Travel subsities and whatever else, our AD got it done. If we want to better our position, we will have to prove it on the field. I have no problem with that. "Walk the walk, then talk the talk" is an appropriate motto... to all the MWC posters.... thanks for having us.

Hello Hawaii guy here...

While Warbow does have truth in his logic, I completely disagree with his assesssment. Hawaii is very fortunate to be invited to the MWC. The WAC is a sinking ship, period. We are in a better position no matter how you slice it. Travel subsities and whatever else, our AD got it done. If we want to better our position, we will have to prove it on the field. I have no problem with that. "Walk the walk, then talk the talk" is an appropriate motto... to all the MWC posters.... thanks for having us.

U took the words out of my mouth.......Were proud to be a MWC starting 2012...Im so pumped I always look at the MWC site and look at the feature members on the site to see our logo its just an awesome feeling

Damn were the most hated MWC team and we are not even in the conference yet....More hate than Fresno and SDSU

That's not true. However, Warbow has been trollin' this board for years and years, and becoming a member of what you hate is difficult to accept. So he keeps at it.

The response from long time MWC fans back to him is along the same lines. But only to Warbow.

IMO, Hawaii fans who haven't been a dickhead on this board the last decade are welcome. In fact any OOC fans are welcome here, and they can certainly be a dickhead if they want to be, for as long as they want to be. We'll give it back.

But unfortunately if you are not an OOC dickhead nancy-boy troller, you are not eligble to become a moderator.

5810035788_0136d8168b_b.jpg

That's not true. However, Warbow has been trollin' this board for years and years, and becoming a member of what you hate is difficult to accept. So he keeps at it.

The response from long time MWC fans back to him is along the same lines. But only to Warbow.

IMO, Hawaii fans who haven't been a dickhead on this board the last decade are welcome. In fact any OOC fans are welcome here, and they can certainly be a dickhead if they want to be, for as long as they want to be. We'll give it back.

But unfortunately if you are not an OOC dickhead nancy-boy troller, you are not eligble to become a moderator.

I was actually so happy we were going to the MWC, I partied and got drunk knowing the fact we were completely lost when Fresno and Nevada-Reno first left

I was thinking he was going for Mod position as well, but with Hawaii being part of the MWC in 2012, I guess he may try for Admin powers.

I think he just wants to win the Troll Derby 1st though.

rk7hph.gif

With what they have coming back in 2012, CSUF should own the conference but thank god for all of us the one piece they should have dumped a long time ago is still there...

I really really really want to stand up for our coach, but unfortunatly you may be right, I sure hope coach Hill steps it up in 2012.

I don't believe the amount of people on these chartered flights makes a cost difference. You can have ten people on that flight and it won't effect the cost of the charter.

WAAAAAHHHH

On the flipside, you got to keep a regional TV deal that is lucrative for UH...something NO OTHER SCHOOL IN THE CONFERENCE IS ALLOWED under the TV rules.

I'm thinking that's more than equitable.

BSUMWLOGO_4.jpg

WAAAAAHHHH

On the flipside, you got to keep a regional TV deal that is lucrative for UH...something NO OTHER SCHOOL IN THE CONFERENCE IS ALLOWED under the TV rules.

I'm thinking that's more than equitable.

Last I saw, we don't know that Hawaii will. We only know that the MWC is obligated to ask CBS/Comcast to let Hawaii keep their TV deal with Time Warner (Oceanic).

But I sure like the hate coming too us thats for sure.....Our travel subsidies is going to dissapear in like 2 years after Hawaiian Airlines agree to take over the payments since the field turf will be named after Hawaiian Airlines

No, the subsidies don't disappear, they just get sub-subsidized.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

All bark, no bite from this one, folks.

Another tough guy Cowboy fan, telling us how it's gonna be.

Jack. That was one of the nicest things you have ever said to me. Thank you.

Loves & Miss You,

Iam4wyo

(see I have a sensative side too Jack)