• Oct 8 vs UNLV
    • Oct 15 vs New Mexico
    • Oct 22 vs Fresno State
    • Oct 29 @ New Mexico State
    • Nov 12 vs Hawaii
    • Nov 19 vs Louisiana Tech
    • Nov 26 @ Utah State
    • Dec 3 vs Idaho

Whoa, who did their schedule. If Nevada finishes undefeated, they better be in the BCS champhionship game.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Pretty good guess ;)

to keep it on topic I'll say 6-6. That opening stretch is just too brutal.

After watching the spring game, I think we'll be tough to beat at home. I'll say 7 or 8 wins. @Boise, @Oregon brutal, @Tejas Tech, pretty tough... the rest Nevada will be favored.

I believe 9-10 wins is doable with losses to Oregon, Boise, and possibly one from either TT, Fresno, or Hawaii. I think people are going to be extremely surprised how strong we are this year post-Kaepernick, and especially our defense, which I believe will be within the top 30-40 in the nation if not higher.

I would be dissapointed with anything less than 9-3. We have a ton returning next year. We have Hawaii and Fresno, they only really tough WAC games at home, and really should be favored to go undefeated in conference.

The big thing will be to see how the first 4 games go. Hopefully they don't decimate our confidence. I don't think we have much of a chance @Oregon, but we should easily beat SJSU, and it wouldn't surprise to see us win either the Texas Tech or Boise games.

People are really underestimating how much we return next year. We have the core of our team, just lost a few skill players. Our defense should be much better than last year(it will be our D-coordinators 2nd year and he returns all but 1 starter I believe), and our offense is always good and should be very good next year. We have a great O-line, great wide recievers, and some great looking backs. The only real quesion on this team(granted a very big question) is at QB, but Ault always has a good QB and they all looked solid. Its just a tough way to start a new QB @Oregon, @Boise, and @Texas Tech. 3 very tough places to play especially when you've never started a game before.

I would be dissapointed with anything less than 9-3. We have a ton returning next year. We have Hawaii and Fresno, they only really tough WAC games at home, and really should be favored to go undefeated in conference.

The big thing will be to see how the first 4 games go. Hopefully they don't decimate our confidence. I don't think we have much of a chance @Oregon, but we should easily beat SJSU, and it wouldn't surprise to see us win either the Texas Tech or Boise games.

People are really underestimating how much we return next year. We have the core of our team, just lost a few skill players. Our defense should be much better than last year(it will be our D-coordinators 2nd year and he returns all but 1 starter I believe), and our offense is always good and should be very good next year. We have a great O-line, great wide recievers, and some great looking backs. The only real quesion on this team(granted a very big question) is at QB, but Ault always has a good QB and they all looked solid. Its just a tough way to start a new QB @Oregon, @Boise, and @Texas Tech. 3 very tough places to play especially when you've never started a game before.

We lost 3 of 4 starters on the line and a promising Sr. end in Burnett @spring practice. We also lost starter Grimes. The LB and Db positions are the strength of D next season, our line is the weak link so far with not enough pt between them all.

Nevada will really have to step it up this year with Boise out of the conference. Remember, if Boise would have left a year earlier, Nevada wouldn't even have a conference championship from last year.

:blink:

I have no idea about UNR, other than there's a strong possibility that Oregon might beat them like a rented mule on their way to a national championship.

Overall, I think it will be an interesting story of how they do with replacing Kapersnack. They had a year to remember, and one that they should be proud of. But years like that don't come around very often. I don't think they're at the stage where they can reload.

I see 7 easy wins with that schedule.

5810035788_0136d8168b_b.jpg