Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BYUcougfan

BYU vs. UNR Game

Anyone know if there is a stream somewhere? I can always find one but so far it's a no go.

PS they gave Nevada some good props just now calling them a "Tough tough team" on ESPN.

We are all connected;

To each other, biologically

To the earth, chemically

To the rest of the universe atomically

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Anyone know if there is a stream somewhere? I can always find one but so far it's a no go.

PS they gave Nevada some good props just now calling them a "Tough tough team" on ESPN.

There is one on channelsurfing.net

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Man, Cougars exited the MWC just a year too late--They're coming out limping. They'd be a 4th or 5th place team next year if Fresno and UNR make it to the MWC.

I'd say even CSU/UNLV/Wyoming could give them a run for their money this year the way they look.--SDSU looks better period. Heaps just isn't ready. I figured they would miss Riley as a dual threat. Heaps looks like a zero threat, missing wide-open receivers.

DiLuigi looks good though--He's pretty much their offense.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

I love it! karma is so awesome! I am gonna be entertained next yr watching BYU's tough competition against NMSU, UtahSt., LaTech, Idaho, and San Jose in football. Talk about playing down to your level! BYU will fit perfect! Don't forget WCC basketball in 2,000 seat high school arenas in Cali. Great time to be a Cougar :)

NEW LOBO ORDER

spannaballernp1.gif

WE ARE NEW MEXICO