Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UofNPackFan

Why is Nevada considered Thrash???

Or, we'll fall flat on our face yet again and make Utenation gizz in his adult diapers.

You seem to be confused.. I don't really care if Nevada fails, I would never even know the program existed if it weren't for Convert. I've always seen Nevada as a WAC turd with some matchups here or there with MWC team, nothing more, nothing less. I do want the MWC to succeed so if Nevada improves it can only be a good thing.

At this point, I just hope Nevada doesn't embarrass the MWC.. It's too late to send them back to the WAC.

I won't be around to follow your progress or lack there of... But I do know, many, many MWC fans have felt this way about your school..

Now, they are singing the company tune, trying to make the best of a bad situation.

The country is laughing at Provo, not Reno or Nevada. So dismiss us all you'd like, it doesn't change the fact you got had at your own underhanded game of collusion and deceit.

That's funny, because I don't hear the laughter...and we "got had" exactly how? Looks like the game isn't over...and there's nothing underhanded about it - except for FReno's invite to the MWC.

See you guys in a few weeks...

Guilty as charged. I have totally changed my tune on 3 programs:

Nevada - Convert's constant attacks on Wyoming (saying we belonged in FCS, etc.) got real old. However, I fully support their addition now.

USU - I used to have a soft spot for USU. I am a bigger hoops fan than a FB fan and I really admire the way that Stew Morrill runs the program and the fan support they receive. However, with their role in trying to tear the MWC apart, I hope they rot in hell.

BYU - I was never a BYU-hater, and there are plenty on this board. I valued the long term rivalry and the quality posters on this board. However, they clearly don't want to be associated with the MWC anymore, and the brutal mocking of the MWC and its programs by the vocal minority of BYU fans on here have changed my tune. Not that I am going to start any CJ-esque anti-BYU rants or anything, but it has changed my perception of the program.

I always supported the value that Fresno brings.

One last item: The about face on Nevada by MWC fans is very similar to the about face that BYU fans have had towards the MWC. You would have been hard pressed to find a BYU poster on here a year ago criticizing, mocking, or generally running down the MWC. Many BYU posters were among the more proponent voices supporting the MWC when CUSA and WAC trolls came over to attack. Those same BYU posters now engage in long drawn out explanations of how the MWC is a scum sucking wasteland that is dragging BYU down into's the depths.

Honestly, I never said Wyoming belonged in the FCS. I just used the close FCS games that WYO has had as ammo against attacks against NV by WYO guys. But I've put all that in the past, and I 100% support all MWC schools. I'm giving BYU a lot of flack right now because they have one foot in, one out.

Sure, there's going to be a few guys that won't let by gones be by gones, but that's the way it goes. I don't find it hypocritical to change your tune on anything if the situation changes. During political primaries, for example, people with the same cause in the same party rip on each other. However, when they're brought together after the primary, everyone knows when to stop and get along for a common cause.

kat.jpg

Honestly, I never said Wyoming belonged in the FCS. I just used the close FCS games that WYO has had as ammo against attacks against NV by WYO guys. But I've put all that in the past, and I 100% support all MWC schools. I'm giving BYU a lot of flack right now because they have one foot in, one out.

Sure, there's going to be a few guys that won't let by gones be by gones, but that's the way it goes. I don't find it hypocritical to change your tune on anything if the situation changes. During political primaries, for example, people with the same cause in the same party rip on each other. However, when they're brought together after the primary, everyone knows when to stop and get along for a common cause.

I think the real obvious difference is Wyoming fans would never feel the need to defend an attack against them on a WAC board or CUSA board. That's not because they don't care about their team (because by God they do!!!), it's because they'd never know it was going on.

And it's a huge difference.

5810035788_0136d8168b_b.jpg

You threw Wyoming under the bus every single chance you had. Don't pretend like you only talked trash about one harmless close FCS win when it came to Wyoming.

You threw Wyoming under the bus every single chance you had. Don't pretend like you only talked trash about one harmless close FCS win when it came to Wyoming.

You're right, I talked about 2 particular close FCS games a lot as ammo.....much of it combatting you. Do you really think I hated Wyoming? I really don't hate any school. It all comes down to the particular response I'm getting from particular fans......and you'd say the same about me regarding Nevada.

kat.jpg