Guest ragtimeJOE

2010 MWC Board Troll Championship!!

For all the money.  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Champ?

This poll is closed to new votes

Like an hour to go(depending on when we close the polls

fbguru Icon, mjkkjk Icon, golbarth Icon, Stealthlobo Icon, BYUcougfan Icon, Brew_Poke Icon, BSUFiend Icon, QuickCoug Icon, Iam4wyo Icon, loboaddict Icon, JesusLovesU Icon, broncsrock Icon, uteman1011 Icon, GoLobos1012 Icon, NorCalCoug Icon, UNLVTwin Icon, TheBookWasBetter Icon, SleepingGiantsFan Icon, rebfan4evr Icon, Metropolis777 Icon, sdsuphilip1 Icon, rebelbandman Icon, fezzador Icon, MussMan Icon, Ed B Icon, Cougar heathen Icon, Celeritas Icon, suralexander Icon, SnowbirdJunkie Icon, BulldogBBJ2 Icon, RogueStout Icon, Nevada Convert Icon, BYUfan 64 Icon, SDSUfanatic Icon, Chad Sexington Icon, usrcougs Icon, BSUTOP25 Icon, Kalifi Icon, wyocowgirl Icon, lankytoad Icon, NorthColDude Icon

40VS39

Coastie Icon, utenation Icon, Big Frog II Icon, Swoll Cracker Icon, Fort Fun Icon, Hoser Icon, montana_cougar Icon, NowherePoke Icon, Chile_Ute Icon, jimjam Icon, bronco(bsu) Fan Icon, RebelmominLV Icon, Cougarmandias Icon, dougman82 Icon, HiCountryCowboy Icon, k5james Icon, WYO1016 Icon, SharkTanked Icon, RebelRobert Icon, NotalentU Icon, npliam Icon, mccuisinart Icon, masterfrog Icon, calpoke25 Icon, BrotherMouzone Icon, SparkysDad Icon, superdeluxe Icon, ShaggyUte Icon, The Ayatollah Rip Icon, Metallicat Icon, runnin113 Icon, Vaypokene Icon, BadWillHunting Icon, UNM is only relevant team Icon, mataipaepae Icon, Reb Baron Icon, socalspud Icon, Coog kev Icon, truzoob Icon, YUB Icon

voting that NC's and the UNM spambot votes be disqualified.

Better finish him Nevada Convert

lolcats-finish-him.jpg

So you think I didn't know it was a public poll? It states that people can see how you vote right there where you vote..... so you think I didn't know that? It's not like I haven't voted in a bunch of polls in the last year. Too funny. Someone is manipulating the poll anyway, It was just at 36 a few minutes ago, and now it's at 35. This is looking more and more like a Chicago election. smile.gif

Initially I voted for Bluerules ... then I saw this post and changed it to Convict. Not even Bluerules would stoop so low as this.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Guest ragtimeJOE

Coming down to the wire. I still haven't voted. This is a tough one.

On one hand, there is bluerules. The guy had to go to something like 8 handles to avoid banning. At one point, he even stated that his only goal was to make this board a miserable place to be. However, he has become a joke and most people don't even pay attention to him. His material is old and most times, he only generates a "roll of the eyes". It is like a constant pain in the @$$, eventually you get used to it, but it is still a pain in the @$$.

Then there is Convert. This clown degrades every single thread. Right out of the gate, I knew we had another one (troll). Interestingly, Convert fails to recognize that he is a troll. He actually thinks that there are only a handful of people that don't want him here. :blink: It is really amazing. At least bluerules is a self admitted troll.

I'm leaning towards Convert on this one; mainly because of his delusions that the most people are glad he is here or don't mind him. That and he is a troll from a team that pretty much sucks. I guess collectively, these two points show the disturbing level of his delusion.

Interestingly, Convert fails to recognize that he is a troll. He actually thinks that there are only a handful of people that don't want him here. :blink: It is really amazing. At least bluerules is a self admitted troll.

You are wrong Joe.. You haven't taken into account the slient majority on this board.. There are 1500 "active" members on this board and most of them back Convert and realize the vocal minority are just members that can't handle an outside opinion from OOC fans.

These people are all robots or sheep and follow my lead right down to the cliff I would jump off. I don't even need a flute to play. I make the Pied Piper look like someone with the black plague.

Overnight my flock has grown from 35 to 90 with the help of extra sock puppet voting... Convert once told us last year this is a silly board where real opinions aren't taken serious.

Fort Fun was willing to forego his MWC board membership here and help search for a real board but I guess their journey came up short..

Convert is not a troll. He is a fan that has seen the CFB world. He graduated from SDSU, UNLV and Nevada, just don't look at his attendance dates he's claiming, they don't matter anyways in the big picture. And I'm sure the fans of these schools are proud Convert has something in common with them.

• Like 6

Guest ragtimeJOE

You are wrong Joe.. You haven't taken into account the slient majority on this board.. There are 1500 "active" members on this board and most of them back Convert and realize the vocal minority are just members that can't handle an outside opinion from OOC fans.

These people are all robots or sheep and follow my lead right down to the cliff I would jump off. I don't even need a flute to play. I make the Pied Piper look like someone with the black plague.

Overnight my flock has grown from 35 to 90 with the help of extra sock puppet voting... Convert once told us last year this is a silly board where real opinions aren't taken serious.

Fort Fun was willing to forego his MWC board membership here and help search for a real board but I guess their journey came up short..

Convert is not a troll. He is a fan that has seen the CFB world. He graduated from SDSU, UNLV and Nevada, just don't look at his attendance dates he's claiming, they don't matter anyways in the big picture. And I'm sure the fans of these schools are proud Convert has something in common with them.

Shhh. His therapist just called. The troll tourney set back progress at least 8 years. Come to find out, he did attend institutions in San Diego, Las Vegas, and Reno....just not institutions of higher education ;)

• Like 2

Shhh. His therapist just called. The troll tourney set back progress at least 8 years. Come to find out, he did attend institutions in San Diego, Las Vegas, and Reno....just not institutions of higher education wink.gif

laugh.gif Nice!

Guest ragtimeJOE

laugh.gif Nice!

It is not his fault. As part of the treatment, they convinced him he was a student and not a patient. They gave him a coloring book and told him he was an art major.

Unbeknownst to the rest of this board, Convert and I were in deep at SoapMakingForum.com. Things got heated when Convert and I got tangled in a Stainless Steel Utensil vs Aluminum Utensil flame war. We eventually got banned, but +++++ them. If you want oxidation in your soap, keep using aluminum tools you fucking assholes.

• Like 8

Guest ragtimeJOE

After much (OK not really) deliberation, I have settled on Convert. That level of commitment to delusion and denial warrants a championship.

After much (OK not really) deliberation, I have settled on Convert. That level of commitment to delusion and denial warrants a championship.

Once again the MWC officials suck! No way NevadaConvert beats BlueRules without help from the refs.

• Like 1

"If you can't answer a man's argument all is not lost you can still call him vile names" Elbert Hubbard.

Guest ragtimeJOE

Once again the MWC officials suck! No way NevadaConvert beats BlueRules without help from the refs.

:lol: Still a few hours left; your horse isn't out of it yet.