Guest ragtimeJOE

2010 MWC Board Troll Championship!!

For all the money.  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Champ?

This poll is closed to new votes

So far, both trolls are just feeling each other out... Nobody is ready to show the uppercut roundhouse combo yet..

Maybe Blue's trainer is like the Russian trainer in Rocky 4 and has a signal when it's time to kick ass?

"It's a simple matter of science isn't it gentelmen? Your little champion Roakie Bowel-Bowa does not have the genetics to compete with Blues-Drago."

"Whatever Blues-Drago hits, he destroys"..

"Adaiago"

:blink:

"If he dies, he dies".

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Bump

Wow, I am going to have to take some time to think about this.

No thought process necessary. It's all about who came into the tourney hot, and only one contestant can lay claim to that.

"Once an Aztec, Always an Aztec"

CSU Fresno: Accepting SDSU's sloppy seconds since 1911.

I can't believe that bluetool is ahead

Me either. All he has the the obnoxious statement, then followed by the "HA! HA!" sticking out the tongue.

Convert, on the other hand, has the total package of both an overall strategic goal of getting us to gush over the mighty UNR wolfpack football machine, combined with a tactic of blowing the Bronco's because they beat them once.

Then when you think you have his style identified, he'll switch up on you and actually throw numbers out there to prove that UNR is not that good, all to prove another point that Utah therefore can't be that good. Yeah I know it doesn't make sense, but the man-crush obsession on Natty just can not be ignored. Plus he's willing to offer to scan a diploma just to embarrass a whole different fanbase.

He is pure poetry and he has no limits. Please join me in supporting the "2010 - The Summer of Steele plus 1" candidate.

Thank you

• Like 1

5810035788_0136d8168b_b.jpg

After careful consideration, I had to cast my vote for NevadaConvert. He just brings it each and every day. Bluetools only throws in the occasional HAHAHAHA statement that can usually be simply laughed off. But Convert's "dribble" as he likes to call it, is unrelenting. He actually tries to give the impression that he knows what he's talking about whereas bluetools is simply a joke that pops up every now and then.

• Like 2

Yeah I know it doesn't make sense, but the man-crush obsession on Natty just can not be ignored. Plus he's willing to offer to scan a diploma just to embarrass a whole different fanbase.

I don't know, blues is probably my number one fan...

But yeah, watching AtecConvert send over a SDSU degree to this board would have been classic.

• Like 1

Are you lobbying for votes Coastie? Isn't that against the rules? ;)

Like one isn't?? I thought if they could say stupid stuff just to get votes, then I could too.

Honestly, how can you go wrong with either of these two horses?

I guess you can't. I guess only a true loser could lose a loser contest. Go Blue Tools!!

5810035788_0136d8168b_b.jpg

25-25 right now.

This is the moment I live for as a sports fan- watching the elite of the elite leave it all out on the field with a championship on the line. The mtn. should be filming this so they can replay it as "Classic College Sports."

www.wedemandplayoffs.com

I don't know, blues is probably my number one fan...

But yeah, watching AtecConvert send over a SDSU degree to this board would have been classic.

As of 2:54 PM MST, it's tied 25 to 25!!!

Lot of time left but this has got to be one of the single greatest spectacles in all of college "sports"

Bravo douchbags, Bravo!

EDIT: sorry BrotherMouzone, too late with my post...

As of 2:54 PM MST, it's tied 25 to 25!!!

Lot of time left but this has got to be one of the single greatest spectacles in all of college "sports"

Bravo douchbags, Bravo!

EDIT: sorry BrotherMouzone, too late with my post...

No worries. This is the single greatest sporting event of the summer. Can't blame you for being as excited as I am. :)

• Like 2

www.wedemandplayoffs.com