Guest ragtimeJOE

Let's start a troll bracket

Round 1

North...............................................................................East

(1)BlueRules vs. (8)EvilVodka..............................................(1)NevadaConvert vs. (2)DeltaTrap

(6)Ejmpalle vs. (4)Yoda...................................................(6)WACky Guy vs. (4)Harvey

(5)ChadSexington vs. (3)Bill25............................................(5)BroncoFan78 vs. (3)Jimmer49

(7)CUSA/Tallgrass vs. (2) Moose Whistle...................................(7)ZK686 vs. (2) xx97

South...............................................................................West

(1)Ian4Heisman vs. (8)RaisinsofWrath....................................(1)SteveAztec vs. (8)TCURobert

(6)Easy_Donk vs. (4)Warbow .............................................(6)Dp_Broncos vs. (4)Italics

(5)BSUFanatic vs(3)matapaepae ...........................................(5)MorelOrel vs. (3)LogiBear

(7) Miner vs. (2)Mars .....................................................(7)GoDog8 vs. (2)gobigblue

Round 2 (Sweet 16)

North................................................................................East

(1) BlueRules vs. (4) Yoda.....................................................(1) Nevada Convert vs. (4) Harvey

(5) Chad Sexington vs. (2) Moose Knuckle.......................................(3) Jimmer49 vs. (2) xx97

South..............................................................................West

(1) Ian4Heisman vs. (4) Warbow................................................. (1) Steve Aztec vs. (4) Italics

(3) Matapaepae vs. (2) Mars....................................................(3) Logi Bear vs. (2) Gobigblue

Round 3 (Elite 8)

North......................................................East

(1)Bluerules vs. (2) Moose Knuckle............................(1) Nevada Convert vs. (2) xx97

South......................................................West

(1) Ian4Heisman vs. (3) Matapaepae............................(1)Steve Aztec vs. (2) Gobigblue

Round 4(Final 4)

North..............................................East

(1) Bluerules vs............................................(1) Nevada Convert vs.

South..............................................West

(1) Ian4Heisman.............................................(1) Steve Aztec

Round 5 (Championship Game)

North (1) Bluerules vs............................................... (1) Nevada Convert East

• Downvote 1

He's not around much, but Warbow was a "good" one. To keep it easy I say we do a field of 16 or maybe 17 with a play in game.

Ahhh those memories.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Warblow could save you guys a lot of time and effort on this thread and pick the winners right now with.....

THE RANKULATOR!

++++

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I think natty is probably the biggest offender of bypassing the cuss word filter...although I'm guilty of it too with different spellings.

Speaking of cuss word spellings, a long time ago when I first got out of school at SDSU I went to work for Farmer's Insurance as a claims adjuster in an claims office in Miramar/Mira Mesa area. That was one crappy job. Anyway, because of the Vietnamese folks that live in Mira Mesa, I had to make calls to a lot of names that were hard to pronounce. So one day I'm dialing the number and I look up at the sheet and it says Insured: Phuc Yu.

It didn't dawn on me until a lady answered and I started to pronounce it. The lady didn't speek any English at all. So I said "Can I speak to...Phuc Yu?" and she said "Nguyen? Nguyen?" and I said "No, Phuc Yu"...and she didn't understand me and kept saying "Nyguyen?", so I said it really slow and was getting a bit frustrated "No, Phuuuuuc Yuuuuuu" So my boss hears me saying this and I see him coming over out of the corner of my eye, and I just pointed to the name and he just busted up laughing. So then the whole office was laughing while I was trying to deal with this lady. That's one of the better names, but there were some other pretty good ones.

This story is funny as hell!

:D

• Like 1

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok