Guest ragtimeJOE

Let's start a troll bracket

And you're pretty stupid if you think everything I type is sincere.. You snatch it all up like a good troll though..

I took TCU by 7 in real bets and would again today..

I've won plenty of money over the years betting on BSU..

piss off Red! The ballot boxes are still open!

• Downvote 2

I think the West is the easiest region out there. The north is where the strength is - lots of underseeded posters there.

No way, dude. My horse is in peak form. There's no way in HELL gobigblue's got even the slightest chance at upsetting the trolliest troll of all time, SteveAztec. That horse is a thoroughbred of only the highest lineage. Think Secretariat meets Seabiscuit Zenyatta (let's make this a little more realistic).

Methinks you might want to do a little more research. gobigblue coming out of the West would be among the most epic upsets of all time!

"Once an Aztec, Always an Aztec"

CSU Fresno: Accepting SDSU's sloppy seconds since 1911.

The ballot boxes are still open!

I didn't think you would make it out of the first round.. Even last ditch attempts like your previous post won't change the body of work..

We all know BSU trolls aren't smart and you don't seem as obsessed as your brothers.. You don't defend the WAC, which is a big minus that some top trolls have..

No meltdowns to speak of.. Overall, you're pretty much standard issue delusional BSU troll... Bad with numbers, BSU is sliced bread etc... We own the MWC.. blah, blah..

Those types of trolls are a dime a dozen here buddy.

Jimmer is a BYU troll that called out the entire board during hoops season.. It was a tough draw for you..

Better luck next year.

No real surprises on Day 1 on this side of the bracket. Some tough draws for some of those lower seeds has to led to mostly convincing wins. Round 2 is where the rubber meets the road and we are going to have some real battles on our hands. At this point it looks like the top seeds are favorites to advance to the final 4, but none of the remaining trolls will go down quietly.

Chad and Bill is a good battle.. I know Chad wants to win but I don't think he's a troll.. He's good at games and a little fired up is all... His body of work is not trollish...

I'm hoping Bill knocks Chad out of this deal...

That about equals my 0.02.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

Chad and Bill is a good battle.. I know Chad wants to win but I don't think he's a troll.. He's good at games and a little fired up is all... His body of work is not trollish...

Wasn't Bill also confirmed as UtahRules? It's too bad the brackets didn't show the sockpuppets names too. That would be a good rule change for the 2011 tournament.

We also need a snappy name like "March Madness" to pick up sponsers. May Mow Down?? Post Spring Reckoning?? After Draft Doofus Shout-out?? Convert Countdown??

5810035788_0136d8168b_b.jpg

Wasn't Bill also confirmed as UtahRules? It's too bad the brackets didn't show the sockpuppets names too. That would be a good rule change for the 2011 tournament.

Utahrules is Chile's stepbrother Ian.. Bill was busted for Utesnannysamoron or something... Another obsessed little sock puppet troll burned be me somewhere..

Chile was supposed to have all these BSU trolls whipped into form by now.. He's some type of horse whisper guy.

We also need a snappy name like "March Madness" to pick up sponsers. May Mow Down?? Post Spring Reckoning?? After Draft Doofus Shout-out?? Convert Countdown??

If we make this an annual event, I'm sure the Photo-Shop pros can go to town. Baron loves that stuff..

• Like 1

Chad wants it too much and has been trying too hard. He deserves to lose.

But you might have a different opinion about him being a troll if your school and your religion were the frequent targets of his knee-jerk attacks.

Peccavi.

Utahrules is Chile's stepbrother Ian.. Bill was busted for Utesnannysamoron or something... Another obsessed little sock puppet troll burned be me somewhere..

Chile was suppossed to have all these BSU trolls whipped into form by now.. He's some type of horse whisper guy.

Easy bro, no need to swing for the knee caps. :D

Turns out donkeys don't take to whispering as well as horses. <_<

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

Chad wants it too much and has been trying too hard. He deserves to lose.

But you might have a different opinion about him being a troll if your school and your religion were the frequent targets of his knee-jerk attacks.

Chad means no harm.. You guys take him way too serious... Kitty-Bot is semi universal. Some BYU fans get a bad rap for a reason. Maybe too generic but I think there is a flaw within your fanbase. JMO.

The BYU fans that were able to see past Chad's consistent antics and laugh a little, probably didn't mind him.

He turned ugly at the end and I don't blame folks here for their opinion but Chad was a riot most times and he supplied this board with tons of MWC info and Ute info..

He was usually spot on with his up to date inside pieces on Utah BTW... P12 is pending..

• Like 2

No real upsets brewing this round. Chad and Bill25 continue to go neck and neck. Its the classic battle of the crafty veteran vs. the surging rookie.

P.S. Kitty bot is just routine, mediocre smack. That's not what I'm talking about.

Peccavi.

P.S. Kitty bot is just routine, mediocre smack. That's not what I'm talking about.

Pretty much all went to hell on both sides anyways don't ya think? Doesn't even matter now.. Everyone said what they had to say..

Sad really...For MWC fans anyways..

Pretty much all went to hell on both sides anyways don't ya think? Doesn't even matter now.. Everyone said what they had to say..

Sad really...For MWC fans anyways..

For MWC fans--and I'm one--the sad thing is how vulnerable we are to re-alignment. I hate the Utes, but the MWC is better off with them and all the other old conference mates around, but if they do get a PAC-10 invite they're gone.

The MWC and BYU could turn out all right at the end of the day, but its out of our hands.

Peccavi.

For MWC fans--and I'm one--the sad thing is how vulnerable we are to re-alignment. I hate the Utes, but the MWC is better off with them and all the other old conference mates around, but if they do get a PAC-10 invite they're gone.

The MWC and BYU could turn out all right at the end of the day, but its out of our hands.

Probably a reason Ragtime threw this thread together... Semi light hearted..

A troll bash at their expense is much more fun than eating our own young...My morals only go so far. B)

if your school and your religion were the frequent targets of his knee-jerk attacks.

You're way off base here, Beaver.

Always the school. All day and all night I'll denigrate and ridicule that parochial clone lab.

Never the religion. Not ever. Not once.

That's what kittybots don't understand, those are two separate targets.

One is fair game and one is off limits, even for me.

• Like 2

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

You're way off base here, Beaver.

Always the school. All day and all night I'll denigrate and ridicule that parochial clone lab.

Never the religion. Not ever. Not once.

That's what kittybots don't understand, those are two separate targets.

One is fair game and one is off limits, even for me.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Freddie.

(Hint: not meth).

Peccavi.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Freddie.

(Hint: not meth).

Solid comeback. Really top drawer.

I imagine you delude yourself to sleep every night.

Moron.

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"