Guest ragtimeJOE

Let's start a troll bracket

Guest ragtimeJOE

Since it is the offseason, let's start a troll bracket and vote on who is the worst troll. We'll pick the 16 worst and hold rounds of voting. We'll leave this thread up for a couple of days and pick the 16 worst.

I'll start with an easy one nevadaconvert.

Nominees?

• Like 10

Since it is the offseason, let's start a troll bracket and vote on who is the worst troll. We'll pick the 16 worst and hold rounds of voting. We'll leave this thread up for a couple of days and pick the 16 worst.

Nominees?

good call

sadly, I'll nominate an embarassing, attention whoring Ute - The Moose Whistle as a solid #3 seed

I think we could easily have a field of 68 :)

Nominees?

I have three entries.. Bluerules, Ian(AKA UtahRules) and Steve Aztec..

My money is on my horses boys...

Still straw grasping I see... I feel sorry for you.

Remember who was voted this boards biggest troll last time a thread like this popped up? Some dude who lives in sweatpants, pretends to be a man whore, and has to beg mommy and daddy for tickets to a football game...

Must not be much going on in Wyoming today....

• Downvote 3

Guest ragtimeJOE

Remember who was voted this boards biggest troll last time a thread like this popped up? Some dude who lives in sweatpants, pretends to be a man whore, and has to beg mommy and daddy for tickets to a football game...

Pretty good horse you have there Utenation!

• Like 4

It's always a good sign for raceday when one of my entries shows up first to troll... I think Ian should be a 2 seed.

Not the brightest bulb on the tree and horrible with numbers but his spirit is unmatched. He can't wait to get into the starting gate..

Who is in charge of official seeding?

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow, it's been a long time since that dude posted the weird pictures of himself creeping out cheerleaders. I didn't realize you'd been around that long, or that he won any such poll.

I don't think we need a very big bracket. I sometimes think that MarsWhistleConvertsBlueHeisman is one guy.

• Like 2

5810035788_0136d8168b_b.jpg

Guest ragtimeJOE

Good question. If anyone has any suggestions on how we seed them after we get our field, please post.

Guest ragtimeJOE

That is one fucked up horse Coastie. But they can only use one handle for this race.

We need some rules.

After we get our field and seeds maybe everyone can "fill out their brackets" and post. Maybe Happy can suggest a scoring technique.

It's always a good sign for raceday when one of my entries shows up first to troll... I think Ian should be a 2 seed.

Not the brightest bulb on the tree and horrible with numbers but his spirit is unmatched. He can't wait to get into the starting gate..

If Ian is a 2 seed, who the heck is the #1 seed?

• Like 2

Guest ragtimeJOE

How many do we want? There's 40 BSU trolls here alone.

He's not around much, but Warbow was a "good" one. To keep it easy I say we do a field of 16 or maybe 17 with a play in game.

• Like 1