Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrueLobo

Way to go Yootep!

?? Where are your sources for the letter switch? I didn't see anything in what you posted...

Dude, look it up yourself, you are a big boy..and can find the actual date in the 19th century when they switched the letters all by yourself.

If you don't believe the links I posted up for you..then thats your problem.

Nuevo Mejico is going down!

Dude, look it up yourself, you are a big boy..and can find the actual date in the 19th century when they switched the letters all by yourself.

If you don't believe the links I posted up for you..then thats your problem.

Nuevo Mejico is going down!

What, you tell me all this, send links, and then cop out at the moment of ultimate victory? Makes your case seem a lot weaker. Your links had no info on the switch of the J to the X in Mexico, so I guess not making up evidence from nothing is my problem.

What will you do when a school hires away Mike Price?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Again, poor delusional little pathetic MMC fans with their little stadiums and little fan base. They so desperately want to belong to the big time and be accepted by the big boys, problem is, this Mid Major Conference is still confused with the Wac by people outside the MMC area. Poor, poor fans, they don't know their rightful place in college athletics.

What, you tell me all this, send links, and then cop out at the moment of ultimate victory? Makes your case seem a lot weaker. Your links had no info on the switch of the J to the X in Mexico, so I guess not making up evidence from nothing is my problem.

LOL! I guess some people are just too hard headed for their own good.

Oh well :P

You admit about the switch from J to X in Mexico case closed. Stick to south american history che!! you obviously don't the original spelling of Mexico or Texas. Mike Price and his wife love El Paso and son Eric Price stated the following: '"You know, I haven't talked to dad about his future plans and all. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him here 10 years from now"- We'll deal with Mike Price leaving in the future the same when Rocky Long leaves new mejico.

You admit about the switch from J to X in Mexico case closed. Stick to south american history che!! you obviously don't the original spelling of Mexico or Texas.  Mike Price and his wife love El Paso and son Eric Price stated the following: '"You know, I haven't talked to dad about his future plans and all. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him here 10 years from now"- We'll deal with Mike Price leaving in the future the same when Rocky Long leaves new mejico.

Mike Price doesn't look like he'll be alive in 10 years. That's what Urban Meyer's family said, too. Price jumped from Washington State to Alabama, what makes you think he won't leave a C-USA that will only get worse?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Mike Price doesn't look like he'll be alive in 10 years. That's what Urban Meyer's family said, too. Price jumped from Washington State to Alabama, what makes you think he won't leave a C-USA that will only get worse?

What makes you belive Rocky Long, Gary Patterson, Sonny Lubick won't leave their schools?

Get real, the Rock and Lubick aren't going anywhere.  GP is a possibility to leave, but TCU seems to be throwing some pretty good cash at him already.

Then what's the difference between those excellent coaches without any baggage and Mike Price who still carries one. You just made my point, everything indicates for Mike Price to retire here just like the good coaches I mentioned before. Or is it that you delusional MMC fans only think that your schools have the right to keep an excellent coach for a few years? I have news for you, this is not your father's utep where the president did not see the value of a top notch athletic program. Ever since the president had an epiphani back in 1998 and the hiring of Bob Stull the same year, there have been millions of dollars put into the athletic department in infrastucture.

Then what's the difference between those excellent coaches without any baggage and Mike Price who still carries one. You just made my point, everything indicates for Mike Price to retire here just like the good coaches I mentioned before. Or is it that you delusional MMC fans only think that your schools have the right to keep an excellent coach for a few years? I have news for you, this is not your father's utep where the president did not see the value of a top notch athletic program. Ever since the president had an epiphani back in 1998 and the hiring of Bob Stull the same year, there have been millions of dollars put into the athletic department in infrastucture.

You got your great coach at retiring age already though...

Poor new mejico fans and their pathetic little high school stadium wich seats 37,000 not 42,000(people sitting on the grass lawn does not count) like the idiot lowblow fan stated. Poor new mejico,  utep is much stronger, faster and bigger than the lowblows. Their 3-4 defensive line weighs 253, 247, 269 and has to be the smallest 3set defensive line in America. :lol:

u sure know a lot about a team you like to disparage. Someone sounds afwaid!!!!hears a bottow fo' da wittle guy! Suck away!

Glad youre ignorant and foolish. It prevents taking you seriously.

fyi, the 42k includes 5,000 bleacher seats in the south end zone. the grassy areas are for everyone else and only seem to be used for nmsu games (44,075 in 2003 and 44,760 in 2005).

Is that why you guys almost lost to UNLV? The crappiest team in your conference.. UNLV..the sole Div I-A loser to a WAC opponent this year.

We had our trouble with Houston, but atleast they are ranked 69th in the country by CBSsportline..UNLV on the other hand is ranked 104th by CBS.

New Mexico doesn't impress me one bit..but we will see how it goes between our two schools on Saturday night.

they impreess you enough to sound worried enough to come to our board and post. Does that make you a loser then?

Missouri was impressed and guess what? Upet is no missouri.

Houston ? :lol::lol: :lol:

Again, poor delusional little pathetic MMC fans with their little stadiums and little fan base. They so desperately want to belong to the big time and be accepted by the big boys, problem is, this Mid Major Conference is still confused with the Wac by people outside the MMC area. Poor, poor fans, they don't know their rightful place in college athletics.

Id-iote. mwc dwarfs your rotten raided conference. go ahead compare conferences top to bottom..

I thought so, loose noodles. :lol:

they impreess you enough to sound worried enough to come to our board and post. Does that make you a loser then?

Missouri was impressed and guess what? Upet is no missouri.

Houston ? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

A lot of lobo fans are now posting on UTEP's message board..so what are they now worried and scared about UTEP? Get over yourself man..it's just a message board.

Sorry J, I am not impressed with UNM so far this year..its no biggie, just my opinion. UNM beat Missouri when they were ranked in the 60's by CBS..good win for you guys..but still not impressed.

You guys almost lost to UNLV..which is way worse than Houston. :)

It's interesting to note that after week 3, only New Mexico and UpeT are the only remaining undefeated "nonBCS" teams left. Both have already played the same apponent in NMSU and here are the results how each team fared

UNM won by 4 pts, 38-21

UpeT won by 4 pts 34-17

UNM 470 yds total Offense (161 pass/309 rush) Gave up 347 yds total

UpeT 301 yds total Offense (204 pass/97 rush) Gave up 330 yds total

UNM gave up 14 pts in 4th QT

UpeT gave up 17 pts in 4th QT

NMSU threw 3 INT in each game

UNM had 1 turnover....interception

UpeT had 1 turnover....fumble

Overall not that much difference in production vs a bad Aggie team. The only difference that stands out is UNM's massive O-line physically manhandled the Aggies and it showed in the total O stats. UNM was able to do it vs a bigger and faster (compared to NMSU) Mizzou defense and IMO will once again be the key to winning in El Paso vs a small and not very fast and physical UpeT defense.

Mc Kamey, Moore, Basket and Co are going to have a field day!!! On defense, Fullbright and Co are going to harrass and preasure (did it to Mizzou QB B. Smith at key points) Palmer Jr all day!!!

Final Score

UNM 37

UpeT 24

roflbot.jpg

Again, New Mexico beat Missouri by 10, and UTEP proved themselves to be no Missiouri in a sloppy overtime win over HOUSTON! The Lobos will win this one by 3+ touchdowns, easy. I'm more worried about CSU-Nevada and UNLV-Utah State, though we should be favored to win those two. The MWC has bigger things on their mind that weekend anyways, as Wyoming faces Mississippi. Prepare to chalk another BCS win to the Mountain West! Oh yeah, and a win over UTEP. :lol:

#20 BYU 14, #3 Oklahoma 13

#18 BYU 26, #21 Utah 23

#14 BYU 44, #16 Oregon State 20

#10 BYU 82, Utah 69

#14 BYU 71, Utah 51

#16 BYU 99, Florida 92

Guest Cowboy Junky

Again, New Mexico beat Missouri by 10, and UTEP proved themselves to be no Missiouri in a sloppy overtime win over HOUSTON!  The Lobos will win this one by 3+ touchdowns, easy.  I'm more worried about CSU-Nevada and UNLV-Utah State, though we should be favored to win those two.  The MWC has bigger things on their mind that weekend anyways, as Wyoming faces Mississippi State.  Prepare to chalk another BCS win to the Mountain West!  Oh yeah, and a win over UTEP.  :lol: 

Actually, it's Ol Miss

Actually, it's Ol Miss.

There's more than 1 of them? :rolleyes:

#20 BYU 14, #3 Oklahoma 13

#18 BYU 26, #21 Utah 23

#14 BYU 44, #16 Oregon State 20

#10 BYU 82, Utah 69

#14 BYU 71, Utah 51

#16 BYU 99, Florida 92