On 4/11/2024 at 12:34 PM, tailingpermit said:

That was Paris Hilton.  

He was contemplating suicide in Kim’s room before their dad talked him out of it. Robert Kardashian was the Neville Chamberlain of true crime. Trying to make peace and dooming us all to a deteriorating culture.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 4/11/2024 at 10:28 AM, thelawlorfaithful said:

it was the biggest trial since the Lindbergh baby so they can’t help themselves. And now we get to make crappy jokes about an unrepentant double murderer dying.

Like, if the glove fits, we have no Kardashian tits. 

Well, maybe. Even if OJ lost, the K’s might have made it anyway. 

• Haha 2

kat.jpg

LAPD had him dead to rights but were too incompetent and racist to get the job done. 

They framed a guilty man… just totally inexcusable 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

The OJ trial was the first glimpse for me on how the world/justice system works and the color that really matters is green.

• Like 3

On 4/12/2024 at 10:11 AM, soupslam1 said:

OJ for the most part was a likable dude, however obviously had a dark side you never saw in public. 

No. He nearly decapitated that poor woman and then proclaimed his love for her. He butchered that young man. And after he got away with it he wrote a book about how he “hypothetically” did it making fun of Ron Goldman for not being able to fight off a former NFL running back armed with a knife. There’s a clip from 2018 after his release from prison where he describes the “hypothetical” and is laughing throughout. Evil people are often affable. Affable is not the same as likeable. OJ was a monster. He would have stabbed you to death if you were at the wrong place at the wrong time, and then he would smile for the rest of his life.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 4/12/2024 at 1:47 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

No. He nearly decapitated that poor woman and then proclaimed his love for her. He butchered that young man. And after he got away with it he wrote a book about how he “hypothetically” did it making fun of Ron Goldman for not being able to fight off a former NFL running back armed with a knife. There’s a clip from 2018 after his release from prison where he describes the “hypothetical” and is laughing throughout. Evil people are often affable. Affable is not the same as likeable. OJ was a monster. He would have stabbed you to death if you were at the wrong place at the wrong time, and then he would smile for the rest of his life.

But what was his handicap?

On 4/12/2024 at 10:52 AM, tailingpermit said:

But what was his handicap?

The law against moving one person from one place to another while armed aka kidnapping.

And he played for the Bills.

OJ was once my favorite athlete.

We moved to L.A. when Dad got a job there just before OJ came to USC and then Dad attended night law school there. How exciting it was to watch the gun running behind what John McKay called "student body right." After OJ became a star with the Bills and I got my driver's license I stopped for a red light at a small intersection and stopped directly across the street was a pearl white convertible Caddy. There was no doubt OJ was behind the wheel so I honked and waived and OJ waived back with a big smile. When you're just 16, that kind of thing means a lot to you and then OJ's final season came with my favorite team the Niners after I moved back to the Bay Area. Then OJ was great in the Hertz commercials and Naked Gun films.

OJ then spent the last half of his life being a steaming piece of shit . . .

• Like 1

Lest we forget, NBC cut away from Game Five of the NBA Finals to show the slow motion Police chase.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 4/12/2024 at 2:47 PM, Spaztecs said:

Lest we forget, NBC cut away from Game Five of the NBA Finals to show the slow motion Police chase.

They did picture-in-picture.

• Haha 1

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level