Bob

Joe Biden - Child molester

On 4/12/2024 at 10:29 AM, GoDogs22 said:

I'd say calling the president a child molester would rank pretty high up the hateful scale

You’re such a big pussy for being a little doggie.  Boo whoo! Someone said something bad about a president that’s done eccentric things in his life. “That’s hate speech that should be banned!” You belong in Berkeley. 

• Like 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

kat.jpg

On 4/12/2024 at 8:02 PM, Lester_in_reno said:

Bob is the biggest idiot and  douchebag in this forum.

Even "douchier" than Nevada Convert.

Oh cmon he’s a little misinformed at times but he’s not that bad.

• Facepalm 1

On 4/12/2024 at 6:35 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You’re such a big pussy for being a little doggie.  Boo whoo! Someone said something bad about a president that’s done eccentric things in his life. “That’s hate speech that should be banned!” You belong in Berkeley. 

And you belong under strict professional supervision 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/12/2024 at 8:35 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Boo whoo???

WTF is that,  you +++++ing imbecile? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 4/12/2024 at 10:37 PM, PackNation said:

Boo whoo???

WTF is that,  you +++++ing imbecile? 

It’s the phonetically accurate way to document you crying like a little baby. Now I have a question for you.

WTF is up with this crazy t-shirt business of yours in this screen shot? And it has your little endorsement down at the bottom right. This is not photoshopped, and I didn’t hack into the moderator controls. Everyone has been asking me about it since Tuesday, but I don’t know. 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe if you charged 3 more cents to $23.37 per shirt, at least this whole thing would make more fvcking cents. 😝😝

image.jpeg.976e1dd88fa41c07a8978df310efdafd.jpeg

kat.jpg

On 4/12/2024 at 8:27 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Hey, I’m not the furthest left person in the country, and paranoid that someone will come along out flank me to the left. 

Was that supposed to make sense? 

On 4/12/2024 at 7:27 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Why do you lie?

Why do you support that kind of targeting ?

That's all Libs Of TikTok does is target people knowing some deranged whack job will do what deranged, propagandized, whack jobs do.

Trumps leads by example in this field 

• Like 1

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 4/12/2024 at 9:27 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Hey, I’m not the furthest left person in the country, and paranoid that someone will come along and out flank me to the left. 

No, but you're the most extreme 'Centrist' out there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 4/14/2024 at 7:45 AM, Spaztecs said:

Why do you support that kind of targeting ?

That's all Libs Of TikTok does is target people knowing some deranged whack job will do what deranged, propagandized, whack jobs do.

Trumps leads by example in this field 

MAGAts on LibsofTikTok think it's hilarious that Planet Fitness is now getting bomb threats over the fact they kicked out a member for videotaping in a bathroom (against the rules).  They think it's a huge win and love it.  Moar bomb threats!!! 

Like what kind of loser in life either cares or thinks this is a good thing?  I'm sure I'll get replies from a few on here who thinks it's, like, totally rad.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2024 at 11:17 AM, Poorohman said:

MAGAts on LibsofTikTok think it's hilarious that Planet Fitness is now getting bomb threats over the fact they kicked out a member for videotaping in a bathroom (against the rules).  They think it's a huge win and love it.  Moar bomb threats!!! 

Like what kind of loser in life either cares or thinks this is a good thing?  I'm sure I'll get replies from a few on here who thinks it's, like, totally rad.

Probably the same loser who video tapes a fitness facility bathroom. Who does that? 

On 4/12/2024 at 8:02 PM, Lester_in_reno said:

Bob is the biggest idiot and  douchebag in this forum.

Even "douchier" than Nevada Convert.

You voted for a chimo 

On 4/15/2024 at 9:44 PM, Bob said:

You voted for a chimo 

I don't think Canadian Military Engineers are eligible for political office in the US.

• Cheers 1

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level

On 4/15/2024 at 7:44 PM, Bob said:

You voted for a chimo 

You are our Chimo, @Bob.  Don't ever change.

"The word 'Chimo' is believed to mean a special friend for people in need of someone to talk to. It is said that when the Inuit people would greet each other with the word 'Chimo' they would simultaneously circle their hearts with their left hands.