Nevada Convert

Russian State TV Is Not Just Talking About Taking Back Alaska, But Now California

Anything that goes on Russian State TV comes from the Kremlin. Of course, the Russians sold us Alaska in 1867 for almost nothing. California has never been a part of Russia. However, their claim is that in 1812, the Russians established Fort Ross on the coast of Sonoma County in what eventually became CA. CA was admitted into the Union in 1850. 

At this point, it's silly trolling on their part. The state department did just comment that Russia is not going to get any present US Territory. At worst case, it's a long term strategy to get a territorial dispute out there so that decades from now, the narrative will be long standing, and supposedly they're hoping that will give them more legitimacy to the claim. I would just ignore it all together. The world will end before Russia gets any part of the USA. That is a fact. 

Russian State TV Proposes Seizing Alaska and California (msn.com)

Fort Ross, California - Wikipedia

kat.jpg

It is not just Russian TV making territorial claims.

Last week the Russian Orthodox Church adopted a document calling the "special military operation" in Ukraine as a Holy War to reunite Russian peoples.

But the Russian Orthodox Church document also discussed Russky Mir as extending beyond the borders of both current Russia and the historical Russia.

Trying to add the religious element to Alaska, California, etc claims.

• Like 1

Putin might as well strike while has an ally inside the USA known as the Republican Party -- All those years of the USSR trying to get spies imbedded and all it took was paying off one Lying Orange Shit Stain and Putin has hundreds of thousands of allies at his call 

Tired Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

• Sad 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

On 4/2/2024 at 3:20 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Anything that goes on Russian State TV comes from the Kremlin. Of course, the Russians sold us Alaska in 1867 for almost nothing. California has never been a part of Russia. However, their claim is that in 1812, the Russians established Fort Ross on the coast of Sonoma County in what eventually became CA. CA was admitted into the Union in 1850. 

At this point, it's silly trolling on their part. The state department did just comment that Russia is not going to get any present US Territory. At worst case, it's a long term strategy to get a territorial dispute out there so that decades from now, the narrative will be long standing, and supposedly they're hoping that will give them more legitimacy to the claim. I would just ignore it all together. The world will end before Russia gets any part of the USA. That is a fact. 

Russian State TV Proposes Seizing Alaska and California (msn.com)

Fort Ross, California - Wikipedia

That's fine they can have California. 

Take some of the dead weight off our hands, and solve 2/3 of the homeless problem. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 4/2/2024 at 2:49 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Putin might as well strike while has an ally inside the USA known as the Republican Party -- All those years of the USSR trying to get spies imbedded and all it took was paying off one Lying Orange Shit Stain and Putin has hundreds of thousands of allies at his call 

Tired Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

jo180831c

• Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 3:26 PM, bornontheblue said:

Take some of the dead weight off our hands, and solve 2/3 of the homeless problem. 

And lose 1/3 of all the fruits and veggies we eat.  Good plan

• Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 4:35 PM, Billings said:

And lose 1/3 of all the fruits and veggies we eat.  Good plan

We can still be trading partners. They produce way more vegetables than they eat so they have to export them to somebody. 

On 4/2/2024 at 3:26 PM, bornontheblue said:

I think it would be a better strategy to at least get CA into Dem Moderate territory. 

kat.jpg

On 4/2/2024 at 3:39 PM, bornontheblue said:

We can still be trading partners. They produce way more vegetables than they eat so they have to export them to somebody. 

And Apple, google, Cisco, etc?

• Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 5:26 PM, Billings said:

And Apple, google, Cisco, etc?

I am sure they will want to sell iphones to people outside of California. We will definitely want them. 

CA can go to Russia. Its a better fit for them anyways. 

On 4/2/2024 at 4:26 PM, bornontheblue said:

Im thinking the boys in the State of Jefferson would stop them in their tracks.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 4/4/2024 at 10:46 AM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

Calif's Tax Base bank rolls 1/2 of the Red States.

California doesn't even have enough tax revenue to cover their own state budget

• Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 10:58 AM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

Start a new thread.  My statement was about Fed Tax Income & Disbursements.

On 4/4/2024 at 10:57 AM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

It's a sea of blue.

It's not exactly what I said.  However you get the idea:

image.png.22e4227fb246eb88ef438737c6cc6e37.png

That is just a chart showing some sort of tax breakdown between  states. The title is cut off so I can't see what it's supposed to be about. 

It certainly doesn't show that California Pays 50 percent of the federal money distributed to red states. 

I subscribe to the WA Post so maybe at least post the article so I can see it in full context. 

Try again 

On 4/2/2024 at 4:55 PM, bornontheblue said:

I am sure they will want to sell iphones to people outside of California. We will definitely want them. 

CA can go to Russia. Its a better fit for them anyways. 

True and Trump can put tariffs on them.    too funny to just kiss off that tax base

On 4/4/2024 at 9:50 AM, bornontheblue said:

California doesn't even have enough tax revenue to cover their own state budget

it is amazing what they pay in federal taxes.  Be a big hit to Federal budgets