Nevada Convert

Trump Just Threatened Haley with DOJ Investigation (5 Areas) If Becomes President

Supposedly just happened in 1.5 hour speech. I’ll have to hear it to confirm it, but it’s likely true. Obviously, Trump isn’t going to control the DOJ, but the threat is what’s important. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13119241/Trump-threatens-biggest-stock-market-crash-HISTORY-loses-Biden-claims-five-things-DOJ-investigate-Haley-wild-speech-MAGA-fans-South-Carolina-primary.html

• WTF 1

kat.jpg

On 2/23/2024 at 5:55 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Supposedly just happened in 1.5 hour speech. I’ll have to hear it to confirm it, but it’s likely true. Obviously, Trump isn’t going to control the DOJ, but the threat is what’s important. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13119241/Trump-threatens-biggest-stock-market-crash-HISTORY-loses-Biden-claims-five-things-DOJ-investigate-Haley-wild-speech-MAGA-fans-South-Carolina-primary.html

He absolutely will control the DOJ because he is going to hire people who will do exactly what he says 

• Like 2

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 2/23/2024 at 5:55 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Why do you think he won’t control the DOJ.  He has a pretty good idea who will follow him no matter what! 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2024 at 6:18 PM, FresnoFacts said:

But in the same speech Trump is starting to show his age more and more. Can't we get a younger candidate from the two parties?

freestar

Protect AM radio? I don't remember the last time I listened to AM.

You aren’t a MAGA listening to talk radio because you can’t read.  

On 2/23/2024 at 6:34 PM, sactowndog said:

You aren’t a MAGA listening to talk radio because you can’t read.  

If Spanish language stations were banned from AM what would be left is basically talk/sports/religion stations.

MAGA could then call it America Modulated broadcasting.

• Like 2

On 2/23/2024 at 6:31 PM, just_chris said:

He absolutely will control the DOJ because he is going to hire people who will do exactly what he says 

Exactly how is he going to do that? The DOJ gave him fits during his presidency. How did Jeff Sessions and Bill Barr work out for him?

kat.jpg

On 2/23/2024 at 7:57 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Exactly how is he going to do that? The DOJ gave him fits during his presidency. How did Jeff Sessions and Bill Barr work out for him?

According to a report from Axios, Trump has been mulling which loyalists he will elevate into government if he reclaims the White House. Names floated for various positions include Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon, J.D. Vance, Ric Grenell, and Kash Patel, among others. The report also notes that Tucker Carlson is former First Lady Melania Trump’s pick for vice president. Nothing is set in stone but the criteria is clear: potential Trump administration officials must be loyal, vengeful, and unrestrained.  

• Vomit 1

On 2/23/2024 at 8:47 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Just because you put your shill attorney general in there doesn’t mean the rest of the DOJ is going to shill for you. It’s a big machine. 

The DOJ is supposed to be independent from the president, and it’s Congress that has oversight. If Trump puts in an unqualified incompetent loser idiot like Miller, etc. in there, the House can impeach him, and the Senate can remove him. 

kat.jpg

On 2/23/2024 at 10:05 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Just because you put your shill attorney general in there doesn’t mean the rest of the DOJ is going to shill for you. It’s a big machine. 

The DOJ is supposed to be independent from the president, and it’s Congress that has oversight. If Trump puts in an unqualified incompetent loser idiot like Miller, etc. in there, the House can impeach him, and the Senate can remove him. 

Even with a Dem House, the Senate will never remove. 60 votes is a difficult barrier to achieve. Even post Jan 6, the syncophants amd enablers were unwilling to cross that Rubicon.

• Like 2

Americans Mayor

On 2/24/2024 at 1:24 AM, Spaztecs said:

Even with a Dem House, the Senate will never remove. 60 votes is a difficult barrier to achieve. Even post Jan 6, the syncophants amd enablers were unwilling to cross that Rubicon.

You're also forgetting that Trump can only nominate a candidate for AG. The Senate has to confirm the candidate. A totally unqualified shill isn't going to get confirmed in the Senate. Not even close. I love that some of you guys hate Trump and don't want him to get elected, but come on. Get a little bit of objective reality going if you can. 

kat.jpg

On 2/23/2024 at 7:57 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Sessions and Barr were people generally from the mainstream.  People who took an oath to the constitution and meant it.   

Now think Mike Flynn as SECDEF.  Jim Jordan as AG.   It will be a very different admin.  And he will push through or just do it anyway a firing of civil servants.   The Senate has already proven they won’t convict no matter what he does.   The few principled House Conservatives like Cheney have been replaced with Sycophants like Hagemann.  

The founders thought divided government would save us from the likes of a Trump but they have been proven wrong.   

• Like 2

On 2/24/2024 at 12:22 AM, Nevada Convert said:

You're also forgetting that Trump can only nominate a candidate for AG. The Senate has to confirm the candidate. A totally unqualified shill isn't going to get confirmed in the Senate. Not even close. I love that some of you guys hate Trump and don't want him to get elected, but come on. Get a little bit of objective reality going if you can. 

You assume Trump will care if the Senate confirms who he places in charge.  Why would he?  What has he ever done that makes you think he would defer to anything stated in the constitution.  

literally the only thing that would constrain Trump if elected would be a bullet.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/24/2024 at 12:22 AM, Nevada Convert said:

In his previous term Trump used both acting appointments and keeping positions vacant to avoid confirmation.

Trump previously said he liked people in acting positions because it gave him "flexibility".

He also liked to keep positions vacant to avoid confirmation which allowed the responsibilities and duties to be delegated to a loyalist.

There are plenty of old news articles out there discussing that behavior.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

On 2/24/2024 at 1:22 AM, Nevada Convert said:

History Lesson:

Trump got around that little detail by making temporary appointments. It took SCOTUS Rulings to force Trump to replace those appointees or actually nominate them. 

• Like 1

Americans Mayor