UNLV2001

Admitting it openly

On 2/22/2024 at 4:05 PM, retrofade said:

That has to be out of context....

When sick +++++s like him tell you who they are believe them...

This is the same creep who lied about the whole pizza parlor sex ring thing. 

• Like 1

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

I think he is trying to make a joke on this one.  But with a candidate saying he would be dictator for a day, and states becoming more restrictive, this is not a great time to drop it in a room full of the fringest of the political party that supports that person.  It probably isn't a joke to many of them.

On 2/23/2024 at 3:16 PM, GoDogs22 said:

The Christian Nationalists have been pretty open about their desire to eliminate democracy and replace it with a theocratic dictatorship

These psychos absolutely want to take America back to the 1600's. Glad I've got my out but if they win I've got family that doesn't have that out. Sadly I also have family that will gladly cheer the end of America as we know it 

• Sad 1
  • Hug Face 1

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

On 2/23/2024 at 3:16 PM, GoDogs22 said:

The Christian Nationalists have been pretty open about their desire to eliminate democracy and replace it with a theocratic dictatorship

Sad but true. Some of them actually believe that Trump is a modern day King Cyrus. 🙄 

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/3/5/16796892/trump-cyrus-christian-right-bible-cbn-evangelical-propagandaTRUMPCOIN.0.png

• WTF 1
  • Vomit 1

On 2/24/2024 at 5:00 PM, crixus said:

Sad but true. Some of them actually believe that Trump is a modern day King Cyrus. 🙄 

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/3/5/16796892/trump-cyrus-christian-right-bible-cbn-evangelical-propagandaTRUMPCOIN.0.png

Many people really want to believe and link the most tenuous and circumstantial crap to push their ideology.

The most famous biblical verse about Cyrus as God’s “anointed” is found in Isaiah 45 — and Trump is the 45th president. Wallnau made this connection explicit, telling the Christian Broadcasting Network that God spoke to him directly to tell him, "Isaiah 45 will be the 45th president ... Isaiah 45 is Cyrus.”

What if Hillary had won ? 

There is no way in hell they would have made that claim.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 2/22/2024 at 3:37 PM, Motown Monty said:

that might be an edited clip to trick gullible boomers

It might have been filmed in Antarctica.  However, I highly doubt that.

Shall we fill up a thread of what "that might be?"

FWIW...I saw the first part of that clip aired on a reputable major new outlet.

On 2/22/2024 at 7:21 PM, Nevada Convert said:

It’s got to be some sort of sarcasm against what the left has been saying about them taking away Democracy. If it ain’t, holy Hitler, Batman! 

That was my first thought.  However, how does the fist thing at the end fit into the TIC narrative?

I don't know what to think about it...