modestobulldog

Great Replacement Theory Confirmed: BLM

On 2/23/2024 at 11:34 AM, bornontheblue said:

Without immigration legal or otherwise the dairy industry in Idaho would shut down. 

These guys are willing to work in the middle of nowhere that low skilled laborers from this country will not do. Enjoy some Chobani yogurt from Idaho cows all thanks to immigrants. 

it's the american dream, right? those guys don't work those jobs forever and even if they do their kids sure don't. they eventually learn the language, get skills, and move up. and what do they need to move up? a supply of cheap labor. it's like a big vacuum that sucks the most go-getter people from other countries and shoves them into our very productive economy. 

• Like 7

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 2/23/2024 at 9:40 AM, happycamper said:

. it's like a big vacuum that sucks the most go-getter people from other countries and shoves them into our very productive economy. 

What you said right there is the benefit that we all receive from immigration. 

People are willing to take enormous risks via human trafficking channels to get here and it is a really sad failure on our part that we allow it. We should be able to filter out the good and decent people who want to come here to work and thrive from the criminals who will attack police, and steal cars.  There should be a system that if you can pass a background check, have an employer who is willing to pay for you to get here then you get residency, and a path to citizenship if you pay your taxes and obey the law for say like 5 years. 

The solution is simple, but like all things it gets politicized by both sides and we end up with the mess we currently have at the border. 

• Like 2

On 2/22/2024 at 4:45 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Any time that you go to Daily Mail for your info, you're gonna have a bad time

Facts be damned, you prefer self imposed idiocy.

• Troll 1
110926run_defense710.jpg

On 2/23/2024 at 2:56 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Someone who supports James O'Keefe doesn't get to talk about facts

James is the best investigative journalist of our current generation 

• Super-Mega Idiot 1
110926run_defense710.jpg

It's about time we have some sane immigration talk.

Im tired of the Magats screaming about the Mexicans. If they did build their wall and keep them out, our economy would crash and much of our AG industry and slaughter houses will go offshore. Not To mention the construction and service industry would be non existent.

• Like 2

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 2/23/2024 at 7:33 PM, GoDogs22 said:

All of the lawsuits and failed investigations say otherwise

Steve Harvey Gavel GIF by ABC Network

• Like 2

On 2/23/2024 at 7:30 PM, Spaztecs said:

It's about time we have some sane immigration talk.

Im tired of the Magats screaming about the Mexicans. If they did build their wall and keep them out, our economy would crash and much of our AG industry and slaughter houses will go offshore. Not To mention the construction and service industry would be non existent.

Latest official FY24 reporting out of San Diego sector has more ChiComs (# 2) crossing the border than Mexicans.  Thousands from India, Turkey, and others. Biden’s policies and enforcement is making a mockery of our asylum provisions.  Maybe you can take off your tin foil hat, stop the vitriol, and address reality, instead of parroting teams and shit talking points.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
110926run_defense710.jpg

On 2/23/2024 at 8:50 AM, bornontheblue said:

There should be a system that if you can pass a background check, have an employer who is willing to pay for you to get here then you get residency, and a path to citizenship if you pay your taxes and obey the law for say like 5 years. 

So... pretty much an H-1 visa?

• Like 2

On 2/24/2024 at 11:45 AM, modestobulldog said:

Latest official FY24 reporting out of San Diego sector has more ChiComs (# 2) crossing the border than Mexicans.  Thousands from India, Turkey, and others. Biden’s policies and enforcement is making a mockery of our asylum provisions.  Maybe you can take off your tin foil hat, stop the vitriol, and address reality, instead of parroting teams and shit talking points.

I don't give a flying phuck about where they are from...

and I don’t see any negative impact in Reno :shrug:

On 2/24/2024 at 12:59 PM, renoskier said:

I haven’t tried amorous entanglement while skydiving, but we should be concerned about who is entering the country. 

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 2/24/2024 at 2:00 PM, modestobulldog said:

I haven’t tried amorous entanglement while skydiving, but we should be concerned about who is entering the country. 

actually, I'm more concerned about some of the folks who are already here

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 2:27 PM, renoskier said:

actually, I'm more concerned about some of the folks who are already here

That’s dumb.  As I recall, you are fond of golfing and skiing, I was unaware of sky diving.  The thought of you and your partner getting it on in the sky is scary.  I need mental purge about now.

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 2/24/2024 at 2:21 PM, GoDogs22 said:

No, it's just the use of dumb and outdated language that was jarring. 

There is a place for nostalgia. Doesn’t take much to strike a nerve with you. Any relation to the Salinas warrior?

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 2/24/2024 at 1:59 PM, renoskier said:

They're bringing in the best party drugs.

AmIrite ?

:cheers:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 2/23/2024 at 7:11 PM, modestobulldog said:

James is the best investigative journalist of our current generation 

That’s the guy that loves cancel culture and tries to get people fired right?