halfmanhalfbronco

7 year old shot in Texas Mega church shooting. Who is responsible? Alternative thread title: Good guy with gun stops antiSemetic would be mass shooter.

On 2/12/2024 at 5:11 PM, tailingpermit said:

As said before, we need more open carry states.  

It's become clear and more clear.

Mass shooters simply don't +++++ with areas where there are going to be a lot of armed people.

Every +++++ing mass shooting is it seems is against a "soft target" where the shooter knows he is shooting in a barrel.

They target the gun free zones.

Mass shooter goes into a redneck mega church and got her +++++ing brains splattered in a second..  Republican gun owners for the win.

If she went into a liberal gun free zone the carnage would be indescribable.

But nope.  She went where red white and blue gun totting rednecks were....sucks for her and her son she sacrificed inspired by Palestinian and their disregard for their own babies...if it means killing your enemy.

Taking your AR-15 to shoot up a church because you hate jews with a Palestine sticker on your gun...ugh

On 2/12/2024 at 5:03 PM, bornontheblue said:

Rafter just threatened to start handing out bans for talking politics. Was that because of you ,lol. 

No.  I don't even remember what off the rails rails topic was, but iirc, HoustonDixie and a few others went political on whatever it was.  For a year or so that guy just kept slipping in political digs in many posts.  I'm pretty sure I made a smart ass/sarcastic post (because that was my norm) and got tossed in with a group.  Guilt by association.  As for Rafter, and one of the mods even more, he is not guilt free of political commentary.  

On 2/12/2024 at 7:14 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Mass shooters simply don't +++++ with areas where there are going to be a lot of armed people.

Mass shooter goes into a redneck mega church and got her +++++ing brains splattered in a second..  Republican gun owners for the win.

But nope.  She went were red white and blue gun totting rednecks were....sucks for her and her son she sacrificed inspired by Palestinians. 

I think it was 2014 or 2015 when Boise State allowed conceal carry on campus, professors were losing their shit!

Some simple facts.  Mass shootings target gun free zones.  The vast, vast majority of mass shootings are in zones where guns are not allowed.  Zones where the people in charge are liberal.  Fact.  Fact.  Fact.

When mass shooters attempt to +++++ with strong right wing, republican events, whether that be birthday parties or church service it does not go well for them fairly often.  So many would be mass shooters get +++++ing domed.  

Just yet another example among so many of a good guy with a gun +++++ing defending the people he loves and his community.  This is what now, the 19th such good guy with a gun stopping a mass shooting the past 4 years?

Praise to the HEROES FOR STOPPING A HAMAS SYMPATHETIC MOTHER WHO WANTED TO SACRIFICE HE SONS LIFE SO SHE COULD KILL AS MANY CHRISTIANS and JEWS as possible

We had heroes with guns.  Those heroes saved so many lives and you +++++ing retards can not admit that gun totting rednecks saved lives.....+++++ you all lulz

More facts. Wyoming has a lot of guns and is an open carry state. However, it's in the top 5 safest states when it comes to violent crime. Accidental shootings and suicide are responsible for most of the gun deaths. I actually like it when I see someone carrying a firearm. There is virtually no crime in the communities where I live. Just petty stuff and can usually be traced to the Airbnb's. 

On 2/12/2024 at 7:55 PM, AztecAlien said:

More facts. Wyoming has a lot of guns and is an open carry state. However, it's in the top 5 safest states when it comes to violent crime. Accidental shootings and suicide are responsible for most of the gun deaths. I actually like it when I see someone carrying a firearm. There is virtually no crime in the communities where I live. Just petty stuff and can usually be traced to the Airbnb's. 

You can open carry in Florida, just need to have a fishing rod in one hand.  

• Like 1

On 2/12/2024 at 5:59 PM, tailingpermit said:

You can open carry in Florida, just need to have a fishing rod in one hand.  

Got that too. 

I agree with @SharkTanked. There is no reason to celebrate any of this. This country is so broken that many just accept it happens and root for the heros instead addressing what is causing it in the first place. And if you decide to be the "good guy with a gun", be careful. This happened in Denver a couple years ago 15 mins from where I live.

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/11/08/olde-town-arvada-shooting-johnny-hurley/

On 2/12/2024 at 8:13 PM, Stealthlobo said:

I agree with @SharkTanked. There is no reason to celebrate any of this. This country is so broken that many just accept it happens and root for the heros instead addressing what is causing it in the first place. And if you decide to be the "good guy with a gun", be careful. This happened in Denver a couple years ago 15 mins from where I live.

True American hero!

Cop should’ve aimed for the knee.  

On 2/12/2024 at 6:13 PM, Stealthlobo said:

I don't think anyone is actually popping champagne and celebrating. It's sad the police mistakenly shot the guy who just stopped a mass shooting. How many lives were saved because that good samaritan had a gun would be the bigger picture here. 

I can't disagree about our country being broken though. Tougher laws to make sure guns don't get into the wrong hands and mental health needs to be a priority regardless of the letter next to your name. 

• Like 2

On 2/12/2024 at 5:49 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is just another example of a good guy with a gun stopping a mass shooting.  We get dozens a year.  But the retards on this board....are...well....+++++ing retarded lulz

Most other countries don't have attempted mass shootings.   If guns weren't available everywhere to mentally deranged people this situation would never have happened in the first place.

• Like 1
Posted Image

On 2/12/2024 at 5:28 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Some simple facts.  Mass shootings target gun free zones.  The vast, vast majority of mass shootings are in zones where guns are not allowed.  Zones where the people in charge are liberal.  Fact.  Fact.  Fact.

When mass shooters attempt to +++++ with strong right wing, republican events, whether that be birthday parties or church service it does not go well for them fairly often.  So many would be mass shooters get +++++ing domed.  

Just yet another example among so many of a good guy with a gun +++++ing defending the people he loves and his community.  This is what now, the 19th such good guy with a gun stopping a mass shooting the past 4 years?

19 is better than 18, but a lot less than the number of mass shootings, and the good guys didn't stop all the deaths in the ones where they stopped some.  We all get it. Yay good guys with guns.  I'm not against them, but...

The problem is the logical end conclusion. It leads to absolutely nowhere any gatherings of humans, large and small, should exist w/o armed guards and/or gun toting good guys.  The millions of children at daycares. The millions of kids at soccer and softball and lax practices where a Las Vegas style sniper renders good guys with guns useless.  The senior center in Kleiner Park or fountain ponds nearby.  Countless places, and always be packing.   I'd rather not.  Others are welcome to do so.  I'll just hope I'm close enough and have time to throw that right-handed Russian hook I still occasionally practice.

On 2/12/2024 at 4:14 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Every +++++ing mass shooting is it seems is against a "soft target" where the shooter knows he is shooting in a barrel.

But nope.  She went where red white and blue gun totting rednecks were....sucks for her and her son she sacrificed inspired by Palestinian and their disregard for their own babies...if it means killing your enemy.

Taking your AR-15 to shoot up a church because you hate jews with a Palestine sticker on your gun...ugh

Shocker, criminals go after easy targets.  Whodathunk it?  I guess I should go the Chicago route and keep it on me at all times.  T's & P's and H & K's is the only way to survive nowadays.

Or, just stay out of schools and churches.  Those places are stupid with their no gun laws. 

On 2/12/2024 at 3:58 PM, UNLV2001 said:

RSF took an observation as an attack on race & religion -- back in 1st page 

If I do get banned for a time, I request that the punting be stayed until I can post the UNLV at Fresno St game note thread - Then give me 12 hours in the cooler from 9 pm to 9 am - Or I will get some work done & stay off the board in a self imposed banishment for most of the week, which actually needs to happen as clients are calling wondering WTF man ?!?! 

cc: @halfmanhalfbronco  

Why shouldn't you be able to attack religion? 

On 2/12/2024 at 6:59 PM, grandjean87 said:

19 is better than 18, but a lot less than the number of mass shootings, and the good guys didn't stop all the deaths in the ones where they stopped some.  We all get it. Yay good guys with guns.  I'm not against them, but...

The problem is the logical end conclusion. It leads to absolutely nowhere any gatherings of humans, large and small, should exist w/o armed guards and/or gun toting good guys.  The millions of children at daycares. The millions of kids at soccer and softball and lax practices where a Las Vegas style sniper renders good guys with guns useless.  The senior center in Kleiner Park or fountain ponds nearby.  Countless places, and always be packing.   I'd rather not.  Others are welcome to do so.  I'll just hope I'm close enough and have time to throw that right-handed Russian hook I still occasionally practice.

The thing is, on this board, idiots like @Akkula say "good guys with guns" do not exist.  Despite all the times they do....

I'd rather have gun....