bornontheblue

2024 Presidential Election

If the presidential election were tomorrow , who would win  

16 members have voted

1. 1. If the presidential election were tomorrow , who would win?

On 2/12/2024 at 1:54 PM, bornontheblue said:

I never asked for an answer. I asked for your opinion. 

You can differentiate between the two right? 

Care about the President harder. 

On 2/12/2024 at 5:02 PM, retrofade said:

Might as well just sticky this one. 

It quickly becomes out of date though. It’s a poll If the election were hypothetically on Tuesday Feb 12th. 
based on things as they are ***RIGHT NOW*** who would win? 

Think of it as looking at the MW football standings in late October. It looked like Fresno was going to cakewalk to a championship but then they drops like three games after beating Boise. 

No way a border deal gets done now.

But it would be hysterical if the Biden Administration started implementing elements of the deal....via executive order.  What does the GOP do THEN?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 2/12/2024 at 11:40 AM, bornontheblue said:

If the presidential election were tomorrow , who would win 

**** I’m not asking who is going to win but rather if the election were tomorrow who would win *****

I like that I can go back and change my vote as time goes on. I expect it to change depending on events, gaffes, etc...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/13/2024 at 6:54 AM, RSF said:

No way a border deal gets done now.

But it would be hysterical if the Biden Administration started implementing elements of the deal....via executive order.  What does the GOP do THEN?

There is a procedure where the Minority can get the Speaker to bring a Bill to the Floor. The Speaker has to be willing though.

I'm thinking the Moderate R's should call for a motion to vacate the Speakership. Go in with the Dems. R's keep the Speakership. Magats removed from their Committees coupled with Bills that are best for America. Not Candidates. Budget, Border, Foreign Aid, National Abortion Policy. The Moderate R and Dems need to be willing to sacrifice careers to do the right thing. Not what's best for their Parties.

• Facepalm 1

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 2/13/2024 at 11:32 AM, Spaztecs said:

There is a procedure where the Minority can get the Speaker to bring a Bill to the Floor. The Speaker has to be willing though.

I'm thinking the Moderate R's should call for a motion to vacate the Speakership. Go in with the Dems. R's keep the Speakership. Magats removed from their Committees coupled with Bills that are best for America. Not Candidates. Budget, Border, Foreign Aid, National Abortion Policy. The Moderate R and Dems need to be willing to sacrifice careers to do the right thing. Not what's best for their Parties.

Even the Moderates care more about their seats than anything else. It'd never happen. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Trump looking to staff RNC with Loyalists and Lara Trump as co-chair.

Not a Crime Family

https://apnews.com/article/republican-national-committee-ronna-mcdaniel-trump-whatley-51c1cf029cd0a5901082f475abc81673

Trump wants to install new RNC leadership including his daughter-in-law as co-chair

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 2/12/2024 at 10:59 PM, bornontheblue said:

It quickly becomes out of date though. It’s a poll If the election were hypothetically on Tuesday Feb 12th. 
based on things as they are ***RIGHT NOW*** who would win? 

Think of it as looking at the MW football standings in late October. It looked like Fresno was going to cakewalk to a championship but then they drops like three games after beating Boise. 

So are we just going to have innumerable of these threads for the next 8-9 months? 

Shoot me now. 

• Haha 2

On 2/13/2024 at 3:53 PM, retrofade said:

So are we just going to have innumerable of these threads for the next 8-9 months? 

Shoot me now. 

Now?  And have nothing to look forward to in the fall?

• Haha 1

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

I just changed my vote to Biden after last night's House flip from R to D in the seat to replace Santos. That was the only thing on the ballot and the fact that enough people came out to vote for a D over a R does not bode well for the R's, IMO. I think it's indicative of what's to come in the general election.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:59 AM, RamSack said:

I just changed my vote to Biden after last night's House flip from R to D in the seat to replace Santos. That was the only thing on the ballot and the fact that enough people came out to vote for a D over a R does not bode well for the R's, IMO. I think it's indicative of what's to come in the general election.

Biden needs to keep hammering them on this... Biden gonna steal their main issue from them and they are letting him do it...

• Thanks 1