UNLV2001

The case against HUNTER !!!! (Biden that is)

On 2/20/2024 at 4:53 PM, SharkTanked said:

Seriously? Federal prosecutors can't tell the difference between sawdust and cocaine? That changes my entire world view.

Amazon Studios Drugs GIF by Amazon Prime Video

image.gif.f2956b46c306a4de2ca011d046cf945d.gif

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 2/20/2024 at 6:51 PM, UNLV2001 said:

I think it is fair to ask how much was the judge who threw out the plea deal influenced by the fake coverage in right-wing media when they destroyed the plea deal?  How much was the pressure campaign based on fake information and lies used to pressure the prosecutor to cook up a bunch of charges?  How much were the IRS whistleblowers decisions to leak his tax information influenced by fake and trumped up charges?  Maybe Hunter wasn't getting such special treatment after all if you consider only real and not fake information, hmm?

Hunter says they used the fake testimony to derail his plea:  Hunter Biden says special counsel used Alexander Smirnov’s discredited bribery claims to derail his plea deal | CNN Politics

He had taxes due that he paid, with interest and you are still going to charge him for that, really???

Are these second amendment defenders so desperate to get Hunter that they are going try to get him on a weapons violation?  What happens if he says he was in such a state of denial and mental illness that he honestly thought he was filling out the form correctly?

Hunter Biden is going to tell the jury he had a deal with prosecutors and then he gave up a lot of testimony, and then the justice system reneged and so they violated his 5th amendment rights.  

They are going to play for the jury all the tapes of the pressure campaign from Trump, to Congressional Republicans, to right wing media pressuring charges against him yet never correcting the record when their whole theory was based on lies and liars.  This whole Hunter Biden thing is built on as flimsy of evidence as the claim there was "massive voter fraud" in 2020. 

But because Donald Trump is a criminal who steal classified secrets, doesn't pay any tax, and tries to overthrow the election, we have a "bothsides" need to be held accountable justice system.  So Hunter must face punishment for paying his taxes and doing the same thing hordes of weed smoking, gun-loving, hillbillies in Oklahoma do every day.  

He is going to get off...and he probably should.  The plea was appropriate and the prosecution and judge should have accepted it.   Had another random rich guy not named Hunter Biden had the same circumstances, but since gotten clean and paid their taxes, the judge would have congratulated him and handed him a 1 year suspended sentence or pre-trial diversion, etc.  

• Like 1
Posted Image

On 8/12/2023 at 7:44 AM, Nevada Convert said:

The House Oversight Committee has been doing 3 things:

1. They’ve gotten testimony and cooperation  from the 3 individuals that were involved with setting up the foreign government transfers of money to the Biden’s. It involves a complicated network of shell (fake) company accounts as an intermediary so the source of the funds can’t be traced, and then a shit ton of small payments were sent under the radar to, I believe they said 12 different Biden family members. 

So the 3 individuals have given them the roadmap of what banks and accounts exist to subpoena them as evidence. Without their help, they say it could’ve taken 10 years to figure it all out. 

2. So they’re currently in the process of uncovering/obtaining more bank records. The other day they had uncovered up to $20 mil. Yesterday it was announced they were up to $30 mil. They believe they might end up with $40 mil before it’s over. It doesn’t matter what the 3 individuals stated had been sent, they have to find bank records proving it. 

3. They are also gathering evidence that shows Joe’s involvement and/or knowledge. So far there’s a lot of circumstantial evidence, but not clear gotcha moment yet. 

So why is all this money going to the Biden’s from China, Ukraine, etc? Were taxes paid? How could the whole family not know about what’s going on when so much money sent in small amounts were going into their accounts? Why did one of the transfer guys visit the White House to see Joe 36 times when he was VP? I could go on and on. It’s a mammoth mountain of circumstantial evidence, with some very solid direct evidence.

The media doesn’t want to cover it. If a strong Dem candidate steps up, they will absolutely throw Joe under the bus. It’s all about not hurting Joe because no one wants Trump again. 

Here’s an update summary from the other day, but not the very latest. 

https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-reveals-new-evidence-in-biden-familys-influence-peddling-schemes/

Why do you guys believe what Trump, MTG and similar conjobs in congress, and right-wing media tell you?  You just love the way they lie or what?  How many times are you going to look foolish by parroting proven liars all the time?  Wasn't the Dominion judgement the last straw?  I mean, how many times does Trump and his cohorts have to lie to you for you to smarten up?  I mean when all of the lies are shown to be lies then you guys never correct the record and just move on..wtf???

The funny thing is that the final resolution to this case will be that Hunter Biden may get convicted of a gun crime the US supreme court will overturn it at the same time they affirm all of Trump's convictions

Federal appeals court strikes down law prohibiting users of illegal drugs from possessing firearms | CNN Politics

• Like 2
Posted Image

On 2/21/2024 at 4:35 AM, Akkula said:

Why do you guys believe what Trump, MTG and similar conjobs in congress, and right-wing media tell you?  You just love the way they lie or what?  How many times are you going to look foolish by parroting proven liars all the time?  Wasn't the Dominion judgement the last straw?  I mean, how many times does Trump and his cohorts have to lie to you for you to smarten up?  I mean when all of the lies are shown to be lies then you guys never correct the record and just move on..wtf???

The funny thing is that the final resolution to this case will be that Hunter Biden may get convicted of a gun crime the US supreme court will overturn it at the same time they affirm all of Trump's convictions

Federal appeals court strikes down law prohibiting users of illegal drugs from possessing firearms | CNN Politics

Why does it take you 6 months to respond to a post? 

kat.jpg

For those who don't want to watch Hannity or use Musk's propaganda outlet...

dLV4z3D.png

Yeah, that's the sawdust on a table saw that the special counsel's office claimed looked like cocaine. 

• Haha 5

On 2/21/2024 at 7:36 PM, GoDogs22 said:

And how'd that work out for Fox last time? 

Fox’s bonds are at a good price for their rating but I’m not willing to buy them for fear their house of cards will all come crashing down on them.  

This is outrageous.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4481433-cbs-faces-uproar-after-seizing-investigative-journalists-files/

"The timing of Herridge’s termination immediately raised suspicions in Washington. She was pursuing stories that were unwelcomed by the Biden White House and many Democratic powerhouses, including the Hur report on Joe Biden’s diminished mental capacity, the Biden corruption scandal and the Hunter Biden laptop. She continued to pursue these stories despite reports of pushback from CBS executives, including CBS News President Ingrid Ciprian-Matthews."

Republican: Colleagues were warned informant’s Biden claims were not verified

Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) on Wednesday criticized his Republican colleagues for using a former FBI informant’s claims in their impeachment inquiry even though the statements hadn’t been verified.

“We were warned at the time that we received the document outlining this witness’s testimony. … We were warned that the credibility of this statement was not known,” Buck said on CNN’s “The Source.”

“And yet, people, my colleagues went out and talk to the public about how this was credible and how it was damning and how it proved President Biden’s — at the time Vice President Biden’s — complicity in receiving bribes,” he added.

The informant, Alexander Smirnov, was arrested and charged last week with making false statements to the FBI. He had previously told the FBI that President Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, received $5 million bribes from the head of Ukrainian energy firm Burisma.

House Republicans have previously put that claim at the front and center of their investigations into the Bidens. Buck said it is evident now that the information Smirnov relayed was false.

“It appears to absolutely be false, and to really undercut the nature of the charges. We’ve always been looking for a link between what Hunter Biden received in terms of money and Joe Biden’s activities or Joe Biden receiving money,” Buck explained. “This clearly is not a credible link at this point.”

On Wednesday, CNN anchor Kaitlan Collins then asked the Colorado Republican if House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chair James Comer (R-Ky.) and House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) used the information “to fuel these investigations, regardless” of them knowing the information was not corroborated.

“That’s what it appears,” Buck responded. “I certainly didn’t have any evidence outside the statement itself that it was credible. And as a prosecutor for 25 years, Kaitlan, I never went to the public until I could prove the reliability of a statement.”

But Jordan and Comer, who are leading the impeachment inquiry, have pushed back on the idea that Smirnov’s arrest dealt a blow to the investigation.

Jordan on Wednesday said it “doesn’t change the fundamental facts” of the Republican case against the president.

They have also said that while 1023 form that contained the informant’s tip is only used to memorialize — not verify — information, they had been told the source was credible, and U.S. Attorney Scott Brady also told the panel in a transcribed interview that the document warranted further investigation.

“Chris Wray told us this confidential human source was so important he couldn’t even let us see the 1023, if you remember that fight we had a year ago,” Jordan told reporters Wednesday, referring to the FBI director.

A spokesman for the House Oversight Committee made the same point on Thursday and slammed Buck’s comments.

“Representative Buck’s insight would be valuable if he actually attended the FBI briefing on the FD-1023 form, but he didn’t. Representative Buck would have known the FBI informed Chairman Comer and Ranking Member Raskin that the confidential human source who provided information about then-Vice President Biden was deemed credible and paid over six figures since 2010.”

When asked Wednesday if it was time to shut down the impeachment inquiry, Buck said he did not know.

“When all the evidence is given — and I don’t want to judge the evidence one way or the other until I have a chance to sit down with the investigators and go through the evidence. But this certainly undermines a lot if the — if the impeachment inquiry was based on this witness, it undermines the credibility of this impeachment,” he said.

“I will say that it’s suspicious that anybody would pay Hunter Biden as much money as they paid him without any expertise in the oil and gas industry without any expertise in international banking,” he continued. “So those things are suspicious, but again, there’s no link directly to Vice President Biden’s activities.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4482705-republican-colleagues-warned-informants-biden-claims-not-be-corroborated/