Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gonzagafan2021

Don't drink the Big 12 Kool Aid.

On 5/24/2023 at 3:11 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

Don't let the big 12 media and presidents fool you. The big 12 is in more trouble than they actually are. I'm just waiting for the conference to fall apart.

What are your thoughts on the future traditional cable vs streaming services like Fubu and YouTube TV? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 5/24/2023 at 5:26 PM, madmartigan said:

What are your thoughts on the future traditional cable vs streaming services like Fubu and YouTube TV? 

I want streaming and cable to co exist. However, cable should be structured in where we can pick and choose the channels we want to watch. This has been the case in Canada since 2016. Cable bills have gone down in Canada as a result of that. I don't have an issue with YouTube TV or Fubo. I've used Fubo alot and it's pretty good. 

On 5/24/2023 at 3:29 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

I want streaming and cable to co exist. However, cable should be structured in where we can pick and choose the channels we want to watch. This has been the case in Canada since 2016. Cable bills have gone down in Canada as a result of that. I don't have an issue with YouTube TV or Fubo. I've used Fubo alot and it's pretty good. 

WUT! That is Nirvana. I wonder why Canada can get that done and we haven't been able to. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 5/24/2023 at 2:20 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

Yes I am sure. Screw the big 12

OK, but your wording doesn't make sense. I think you meant "The Big12 is in more trouble than they think they are", or something like that. But I agree, screw the Big 12 (unless my school end up as a member). 🤣

On 5/24/2023 at 5:32 PM, MissionTrails said:

OK, but your wording doesn't make sense. I think you meant "The Big12 is in more trouble than they think they are", or something like that. But I agree, screw the Big 12 (unless my school end up as a member). 🤣

Oh yeah that's true.

On 5/24/2023 at 5:30 PM, madmartigan said:

WUT! That is Nirvana. I wonder why Canada can get that done and we haven't been able to. 

Also in Europe cable TV and satellite TV subscriptions are on the up even though there's streaming prevalent. They make cable affordable. That's what we need in my view because if cable goes away. Streaming services will hike their prices even more than cable due to much subscriptions they have. Cable existing still focres streaming services to make sure that their prices lower. 

On 5/24/2023 at 2:11 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

Don't let the big 12 media and presidents fool you. The big 12 is in more trouble than they actually are. I'm just waiting for the conference to fall apart.

The best move for the PC & B12 would be the the best of the B!2 to join the best of the PAC & create a major western / midwestern conference & cut some of the B12's dead weight ..... Some of the adds the B12 have coming aren't that great & SDSU to the PAC isn't helping the PAC 

Don't let the big 12 media and presidents fool you. The big 12 is in more trouble than they actually are. <---I The sentences is theoretically impossible. 

I'm just waiting for the conference to fall apart. <---I Can you do you waiting in one of the other 1/2-dozen conf expansion threads.  ¿Why yet another thread about conf expansion?

On 5/24/2023 at 2:19 PM, MissionTrails said:

Are you sure you meant to word it like that? 🙂

On 5/24/2023 at 2:20 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

Yes I am sure. Screw the big 12

You are correct @MissionTrails.  That sentence is nonsensical & is theoretically impossible.  

On 5/24/2023 at 2:49 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

Why does a guy who writes in his very own weird, often difficult to parse personal shorthand using dumb fonts want to play grammar police? 

Also, why does a guy who jumps into stale threads all the time and then supplies useless weird shorthand commentary to multiple posts want to criticize others for posting outside of a mega-thread topic? 

I had no idea how you felt.  Thanks for clearing that up.

I was worried your comments on all the other conf expansion threads were subterfuge to throw us off you scent.

On 5/24/2023 at 3:02 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

Either way, you’re a hypocrite for calling him out on it, as you frequently butcher the written word, normal English sentence construction, and offer opinions that defy logical examination. I’m certain you’re aware of these things, since you get called out on them regularly. I’m simply the latest to do it. 

On 5/24/2023 at 3:58 PM, Posturedoc said:

Why does a guy who writes in his very own weird drug induced, often difficult to parse personal ACID shorthand using dumb fonts and wants everyone else on the board to be on the same amount of ACID to understand why you want to play grammar police? 

Fixed for accuracy.

Trippy Walking GIF - Trippy Walking Cartoon GIFs

So you're saying there is a chance the new Big 12 is not gonna work out, or is it that but the new PAC 12 10 headed for disaster.

Meanwhile, it looks like the Hatfields/McCoys and Warleggins/Poldarks are all geting on just fine and will be  fine friends forever.  All is well...

What would really be shocking would be a Utah/BYU fan that did not have something derogatory to say about the other.  Good old-fashioned hate.  I love it!