Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

De Santis to Announce This Week

On 5/25/2023 at 10:39 AM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

Man this is such a bad response lmao

Newton isn't wrong............a good % of the current GOP base thrives on "stupid" - Literally the dumber & more moronic the candidate, the better the base like them

At one time just 15 years ago, Sarah Palin, Louie Gohmert & Michelle Bachman were considered the "lunatic fringe"...........but since 2008 those three would be Mensa members compared the stable of drooling morons that have been elected across the country 

On 5/25/2023 at 10:28 AM, Bob said:

Why would he go the MSM Fake News route?

Don’t know, don’t care. Just pointing out that he seems to be dog shit at doing national politics.

On 5/25/2023 at 12:28 PM, Bob said:

I saw 700k tuned in at one point. MSNBC for the Fake News victory yay

dear mr wizard....

That would still be less than the exploding watermelon and the giraffe, and the same as Ronaldo in the sauna.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 5/25/2023 at 12:33 PM, RSF said:

dear mr wizard....

That would still be less than the exploding watermelon and the giraffe, and the same as Ronaldo in the sauna.

As many as  msDNC gets . You’re as mentally retarded as whoever authored that tweet.

On 5/25/2023 at 4:42 PM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

The GOP at this point with their selected court is more or less the terminally ill kid at the Make A Wish meeting LeBron. They get short term satisfaction, but at what long term cost? 

I have a feeling that there will be some serious long term consequences in terms of the legal field in general due to this Supreme Court. I imagine it was probably pretty easy for all lawyers to have a sort of “trust the process” attitude towards the law, but it has to be very hard now for young lawyers and law students not to see judges as the political actors they are (and always have been IMO). 

On 5/25/2023 at 8:20 PM, SalinasSpartan said:

I have a feeling that there will be some serious long term consequences in terms of the legal field in general due to this Supreme Court. I imagine it was probably pretty easy for all lawyers to have a sort of “trust the process” attitude towards the law, but it has to be very hard now for young lawyers and law students not to see judges as the political actors they are (and always have been IMO). 

The “history only” standard they’ve applied will.