Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

De Santis to Announce This Week

On 5/24/2023 at 5:26 PM, madmartigan said:

Lol. He is not wrong. 

Lincoln boy may be right and those in agreement, too.  But, I'm not casting RDS aside already. $100+m war chest will go a ways and patch over inevitable mistakes.  You know, like today. Lol.  He's got more $$ coming as long as he stays mildly competitive.  He has a smart, attractive, and driven wife to round out and complement his personality deficits. 

Jack Smith will be indicting Trump on 18 USC 793 (e).  It may even be fairly soon.  That passionate base, but minority of Republicans is going to have a hard time holding the line. DeSantis can attack Trump on the documents in ways he can't for J6.  The others will have no fear going after Trump on the Espionage Act or related indictments.   This isn't going to be 2016 redux.  

Yeh, Trump may survive the primary challenge, but it's just too early to hand the nomination to him.  

On 5/24/2023 at 6:38 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

That’s is touching. So very, very, VERY touching.

As I replied to martigan, I'm not really with Lincoln boy's take. It's not going to be 2016 all over again even if Trump ends up with the nomination.  RDS?   We'll see, but he has resources and talent and if there's an opening to shapeshift, he'll make Biden look like the most consistent longtime pol in comparison.  

On 5/24/2023 at 6:48 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Ron's dumb attempt to make culture wars his entire platform is going to backfire spectacularly

If he wouldn't have started those he would have a very good shot at the nomination.  What a dumbass.

On 5/24/2023 at 5:49 PM, grandjean87 said:

As I replied to martigan, I'm not really with Lincoln boy's take. It's not going to be 2016 all over again even if Trump ends up with the nomination.  RDS?   We'll see, but he has resources and talent and if there's an opening to shapeshift, he'll make Biden look like the most consistent longtime pol in comparison.  

I’ve read your analysis. I just wanted to make a a grifting pedo protector joke because that’s what Wilson is.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 5/24/2023 at 7:33 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’ve read your analysis. I just wanted to make a a grifting pedo protector joke because that’s what Wilson is.

I knew you'd work that in. 

What are your updated thoughts on RDS?

On 5/24/2023 at 7:26 PM, grandjean87 said:

I knew you'd work that in. 

What are your updated thoughts on RDS?

Don’t have any. You’ve laid it out quite well. He’s a got a huge war chest and 2015 was a long time ago. The primary is a war of attrition.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 5/25/2023 at 10:25 AM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

Funny how they hate China yet they'll allow all their authoritarian friends to go scott free.

Republicans have moved on from being a fiscally conservative party of law & order..........it's morphed into a seudo fascist authoritarian leaning cult that appeals to lower intelligent populations -- Here's one of their own explaining the appeal of trump -- their mental level noted by "family values" Newton "3 wives, 2 flings" Gingrich 

On 5/25/2023 at 1:30 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Republicans have move on from being a fiscally conservative party of law & order..........it's morphed into a seudo fascist authoritarian leaning cult that appeals to lower intelligent populations -- Here's one of their own explaining the appeal of trump -- their mental level noted by "family values" Newton "3 wives, 2 flings" Gingrich 

Man this is such a bad response lmao