Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Video Surfaces of MTG’s Boyfriend In Drag.

On 5/23/2023 at 6:34 AM, sactowndog said:

People lose their shit on here sometimes.  Joe from Wyoming once told me he hoped my wife died.  He apologized later and he and I traded emails.   I mentioned it not to throw him under the bus but because he is a generally respected poster.  

Any idea why he's gone?

Does he ever come back occasionally?

On 5/23/2023 at 10:15 AM, Old_SD_Dude said:

I gotta stick up for Bob here. I disagree with virtually everything he posts, but he doesn’t spam us with cringey, attention-seeking threads like Closetvert. 

On 5/23/2023 at 11:54 AM, Nevada Convert said:

If one of your lefty echo chamber dork friends posted this about MTG, you left wingers are laughing your asses off at her and bonding together like it’s 1999.

6D877D59-C1F3-4D5B-BA6A-52F3A1A84E50.jpeg.f8649b5e6eca9726bafead72df3e2681.jpeg

What are we at, our 127th MAGA outrage thread of the month so far in OT? 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NV-Con making @Old_SD_Dude's case for him

On 5/24/2023 at 1:44 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You were warned three times to stop . <---I  TRUE.  You've said multiple times that was "doxing."  Pls explain how that was "doxing." 

before your original week ban.  <---I  NOT TRUE.  The original ban was ONE-MONTH.

You then created two additional socks title "Harsin homewrecker" using her photo as your avatar, which is what you had then at that point been warned FOUR times to stop doing.  Jeff kills did not side with you.    <---I  NOT TRUE.  He sided w/be shortly before I receive my 1st ONE-MONTH ban & was cut-off w/no means of getting clarification, or appealing to him.  I created the 1st sock to get clarity on why I was canned when the owner sided w/me...BOOM a 2nd month.  That didn't wrk, so I did it again...BOOM a 3rd month.   

Once I DM'ed him the situation he was no longer on your side.   <---I I was not informed of this until months later

Yeah, I was REALLY lenient with you.   <---I  FALSE - ¡HORSESHIT!

Just because the woman was doxxed  <---I  FALSE.  Pls explain how that was "doxing."  Doxing is posting someone's pvt information.  I re-posted images from someone PUBLIC social media acct.  That is not doxing.

...on other message boards does not mean you were not doxxing her here, <---I  FALSE.  What do other msg boards have do do w/it?  Pls explain how I "doxed" her on our board.  Doxing is posting someone's pvt information.  I re-posted images from her PUBLIC social media acct.  That is not doxing.

and guess what?  Even SEC rant deleted those posts and banned repeat offending posters for it citing legal reasons.  If I have to warn you repeatedly to stop doing something, you should stop.   <---I  CORRECT & you should have addressed my concerns asking for clarity on why I was banned when the owner of the board originally sided w/me.  Something I didn't get until 9-mos to 1-yrs later.  I have no problem with the 1-month ban, you now claim was 1-wk.  My problem is:

#1 - You claim I dox'd some one, when I didn't.  This is at least the 3rd occasion I've asked you to reconnect the dots on your dox'g claims.  You refuse to explain how reposting public pictures from someone's social media consituties publishing pvt information about them

#2 - I receive an additional 2-months when I was seeking clarity on what was going w/Jeff defenses of me.  Something I didn't receive until months after my ban was over.

Period.

You were warned three times to stop . <---I  TRUE.  You've said multiple times that was "doxing."  Pls explain how that was "doxing." 

before your original week ban.  <---I  NOT TRUE.  The original ban was ONE-MONTH.

You then created two additional socks title "Harsin homewrecker" using her photo as your avatar, which is what you had then at that point been warned FOUR times to stop doing.  Jeff kills did not side with you.    <---I  NOT TRUE.  He sided w/be shortly before I receive my 1st ONE-MONTH ban & was cut-off w/no means of getting clarification, or appealing to him.  I created the 1st sock to get clarity on why I was canned when the owner sided w/me...BOOM a 2nd month.  That didn't wrk, so I did it again...BOOM a 3rd month.   

Once I DM'ed him the situation he was no longer on your side.   <---I I was not informed of this until months later

Yeah, I was REALLY lenient with you.   <---I  FALSE - ¡HORSESHIT!

Just because the woman was doxxed  <---I  FALSE.  Pls explain how that was "doxing."  Doxing is posting someone's pvt information.  I re-posted images from someone PUBLIC social media acct.  That is not doxing.

...on other message boards does not mean you were not doxxing her here, <---I  FALSE.  What do other msg boards have do do w/it?  Pls explain how I "doxed" her on our board.  Doxing is posting someone's pvt information.  I re-posted images from her PUBLIC social media acct.  That is not doxing.

and guess what?  Even SEC rant deleted those posts and banned repeat offending posters for it citing legal reasons.  If I have to warn you repeatedly to stop doing something, you should stop.   <---I  CORRECT & you should have addressed my concerns asking for clarity on why I was banned when the owner of the board originally sided w/me.  Something I didn't get until 9-mos to 1-yrs later.  I have no problem with the 1-month ban, you now claim was 1-wk.  My problem is:

#1 - You claim I dox'd some one, when I didn't.  This is at least the 3rd occasion I've asked you to reconnect the dots on your dox'g claims.  You refuse to explain how reposting public pictures from someone's social media consituties publishing pvt information about them

#2 - I receive an additional 2-months when I was seeking clarity on what was going w/Jeff defenses of me.  Something I didn't receive until months after my ban was over.

On 5/24/2023 at 1:48 PM, bornontheblue said:

That was him.    <---I  That was me, however there are many inaccuracies in the way @halfmanhalfbronco spins the story.  Pls see above...

Interesting 

On 5/24/2023 at 3:38 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

You were posting a picture of a woman who was never formally identified and was clearly a victim, insinuating she was a whore and a homewrecker.  You were warned to stop.  You did not.  Earned your ban.  Jeff sided with me, not you and even when I explained to him why you were banned then it does not matter, he does not moderate this place. I do.

If I or happy or 4UNLV or any other mod tells you to please stop a behavior repeatedly and you don't, you earn your ban.  Period.  

On 5/24/2023 at 3:01 PM, bornontheblue said:

Priscilla Giddings is that you??   <---I AWESOME false equivalency 

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/capitol-watch/idaho-priscilla-giddings-ethics-rape-complaint-lawmaker/277-2172944c-4a26-4d47-8b34-00bad9180b00

"BOISE, Idaho — An Idaho legislator who shared the name, photo, and personal information of a 19-year-old Statehouse intern who told police she had been sexually assaulted by another lawmaker - then lied about it under oath - was formally censured by the Idaho House Monday morning."

@bornontheblue  & @halfmanhalfbronco - ¿What personal information of the Auburn FB Asst did I post on this board....

On 5/24/2023 at 4:10 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/capitol-watch/idaho-priscilla-giddings-ethics-rape-complaint-lawmaker/277-2172944c-4a26-4d47-8b34-00bad9180b00

"BOISE, Idaho — An Idaho legislator who shared the name, photo, and personal information of a 19-year-old Statehouse intern who told police she had been sexually assaulted by another lawmaker - then lied about it under oath - was formally censured by the Idaho House Monday morning."

@bornontheblue  & @halfmanhalfbronco - ¿What personal information of the Auburn FB Asst did I post on this board....

Her photo graph.  Over and over and over.  If I were to post images from your facebook account on here, that would be doxing...get it?

On 5/22/2023 at 3:51 PM, utenation said:

I don’t think we laugh at the same things. You are mega obsessed with these topics.  

We really should just have one thread for you so you don’t start 20 of these a week. 

File this under I don't really care what the guy does or how he dresses, they've got their excuse lines up and the mindless bottom feeders who continue to support her will believe it. 

It's not really funny, it's sad that she spends so much time hating things like this meanwhile the man she cheated on her husband with dresses like a woman

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

On 5/24/2023 at 2:38 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

On 5/24/2023 at 2:46 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You were posting a picture of a woman who was never formally identified and was clearly a victim,  <---I  We did not know that at that point.

...insinuating she was a whore and a homewrecker.  <---I  That wasn't done until the 2nd suspension was handed out 

You were warned to stop.  You did not.  Earned your ban.  <---I  AGAIN...not arguing this point.

Jeff sided with me, <---I  GREAT...that was not shared w/me until months later.  

not you and even when I explained to him why you were banned then it does not matter, he does not moderate this place. I do.

If I or happy or 4UNLV or any other mod tells you to please stop a behavior repeatedly and you don't, you earn your ban.  <---I  Why do you keep bring up pts we agree on?  

Period.  

You were posting a picture of a woman who was never formally identified and was clearly a victim,  <---I  We did not know that at that point.

...insinuating she was a whore and a homewrecker.  <---I  That was done indirectly as a screen name & not until after the 1st suspension was handed out 

You were warned to stop.  You did not.  Earned your ban.  <---I  AGAIN...not arguing the 1st ban.

Jeff sided with me, <---I  GREAT...that was not shared w/me until months later.  That's why the two socks were created, to learn that information.  You wouldn't share that w/me, so I kept creating socks.

not you and even when I explained to him why you were banned then it does not matter, he does not moderate this place. I do.

If I or happy or 4UNLV or any other mod tells you to please stop a behavior repeatedly and you don't, you earn your ban.  <---I  Why do you keep bring up pts we agree on?  I'm not arguing the 1st Month's suspension.

Period.  

-----------------------------------------------

How can I make this any clearer to you?

My problem is:

#1 - The 2nd & 3rd month & the fact you wouldn't share w/me Jeff changed his mind

#2 - You falsely accusing me of doxxing

For the umpteenth time:  ¿What PERSONAL INFORMATION of the Auburn FB Admn Asst did I share on this board?

I am done rehashing this.  Sharing personal photos of a woman who was ONLY identified by being doxxed originally by Auburn boosters on a message board is still doxxing.  Period.  You earned your first ban as you admitted.  You earned your second ban when you created a sock using her photo as your avatar called "Harsin Homewrecker".  You earned your third ban when you created the second sox using a different photo of her and the same handle.  

Period.  I'm done talking about.  Nobody thinks you did not earn your ban.  You were warned to stop 3 times.  Then you created multiple socks to keep it going, resulting in the lengthening of your ban.  That's how this works.  

On 5/24/2023 at 4:35 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

...insinuating she was a whore and a homewrecker.  <---I  That was done indirectly as a screen name & not until after the 1st suspension was handed out 

You were warned to stop.  You did not.  Earned your ban.  <---I  AGAIN...not arguing the 1st ban.

Jeff sided with me, <---I  GREAT...that was not shared w/me until months later.  That's why the two socks were created, to learn that information.  You wouldn't share that w/me, so I kept creating socks.

If I or happy or 4UNLV or any other mod tells you to please stop a behavior repeatedly and you don't, you earn your ban.  <---I  Why do you keep bring up pts we agree on?  I'm not arguing the 1st Month's suspension.

Period.  

-----------------------------------------------

How can I make this any clearer to you?

My problem is:

#1 - The 2nd & 3rd month & the fact you wouldn't share w/me Jeff changed his mind

#2 - You falsely accusing me of doxxing

For the umpteenth time:  ¿What PERSONAL INFORMATION of the Auburn FB Admn Asst did I share on this board?

Build a bridge and get the +++++ over it.  

On 5/24/2023 at 3:10 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

On 5/24/2023 at 3:10 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Her photo graph.  <---I THANK YOU.  It only took 3-months to get you to answer that question.  

#1 - A picture she has posted on SocMedia is NO LONGER PERSONAL, hence it's NOT dox'g

#2 - ¿Do you see above in the quote from the KTVB how "name, photo & personal information" are all listed separately?  HER FB PHOTOs are not her PERSONAL INFORMATION.  Personal information is stuff like herÑ

* phone number

* address

* SocSec#

¿Did I post anything remotely similar to that?

...Over and over and over. <---I IRRELAVANT

If I were to post images from your facebook account on here, that would be doxing <---I FALSE.  Once I post my photos to FB, they are no longer my "PERSONAL INFORMATION."

...get it?<---I NOPE...because you still don't fully comprehend the concept of "dox'g."

Her photo graph.  <---I THANK YOU.  It only took 3-months to get you to answer that question.  

#1 - A picture she has posted on SocMedia is NO LONGER PERSONAL, hence it's NOT dox'g

#2 - ¿Do you see above in the quote from the KTVB how "name, photo & personal information" are all listed separately?  HER FB PHOTOs are not her PERSONAL INFORMATION.  Personal information is stuff like herÑ

* phone number

* address

* SocSec#

If I were to post images from your facebook account on here, that would be doxing <---I FALSE.  Once I post my photos to FB, they are no longer my "PERSONAL INFORMATION."

...get it?<---I NOPE...because you still don't fully comprehend the concept of "dox'g."

On 5/24/2023 at 3:35 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

all that matters is that even after you were asked not to...you continued

why? 

On 5/24/2023 at 4:50 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

* phone number

* address

* SocSec#

Yes, it is.  If somebody here posted another posters photo from twitter or facebook they would be IMMEDIATLY perma banned for doxxing