Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Video Surfaces of MTG’s Boyfriend In Drag.

On 5/22/2023 at 10:17 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I, Personally have ever perma band two posters in the 7 years of me being a mode

One was Ibanaz who would not stop DM'ing physical threats...

This is the shit he sent me constantly because I made fun of his conference realignment sources

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Yeah, that’s too much. I hope you’ve backed off on some of your personal info on the board. Not because there’s people that don’t care. Rather, too many unknown crazies out there. 

You are a genuine person I think and don’t mind sharing but clearly Maynard and a few others zeroed in on your words. 

On 5/22/2023 at 10:27 PM, Slapdad said:

I can't imagine sending threats over message board content. I save that shit for the commute to work! 

Moderating this place is not a perk, it not special, it is no benefit.  I have had the death of my loved ones ruthlessly mocked, I have had to install security systems because of this board due threats of violence, and hints posters were going to track me down.  I was installed as a mod to clear the trash when this board needed and that I did risk to my own person,,,,

So it might be nice to get some +++++ing gratitude from you folks who are always jumping down my neck....(not you obviously) 

On 5/22/2023 at 11:32 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Moderating this place is not a perk, it not special, it is no benefit.  I have had the death of my loved ones ruthlessly mocked, I have had to install security systems because of this board due threats of violence, and hints posters were going to track me down.  I was installed as a mod to clear the trash when this board needed and that I did risk to my own person,,,,

So it might be nice to get some +++++ing gratitude from you folks who are always jumping down my neck....(not you obviously) 

What a horrible attitude. F**k you! 😁

It's crazy that people would go that far....sorry to hear that you've been on the receiving end of such craziness. I blame @mugtang for creating such a toxic environment here. 

On 5/22/2023 at 8:29 PM, bornontheblue said:

#1 stunner, @BSUTOP25 need to come on back home. 

@halfmanhalfbronco might get annoyed with me saying this but Maynard added humor and color around here. His sovereign citizen takes were hilarious. He just needed to say sorry and apologize when he broke board rules, which are few 

I enjoyed his fast food critiques

On 5/22/2023 at 10:38 PM, Slapdad said:

It's crazy that people would go that far....sorry to hear that you've been on the receiving end of such craziness. I blame @mugtang for creating such a toxic environment here. 

I was reinstalled as a mod because this place went to hell when Mug sold it and Jeff knew I was a consistent presence.  I don't think people understand what a shit job it is, being tagged constantly, having to deal with reports, having to explain your moderation decisions....It +++++ing blows dude.....Then to have whack Jobs like Maynard discover parts of your past you never shared and weaponize, mocking your dead loved ones, have people like Ibanaz let you know they know your home address and will be "finding you soon"

I can be a dick... but a dick mode is what is needed here to keep other posters safe....

On 5/22/2023 at 10:46 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I was reinstalled as a mod because this place went to hell when Mug sold it and Jeff knew I was a consistent presence.  I don't think people understand what a shit job it is, being tagged constantly, having to deal with reports, having to explain your moderation decisions....It +++++ing blows dude.....Then to have whack Jobs like Maynard discover parts of your past you never shared and weaponize, mocking your dead loved ones, have people like Ibanaz let you know they know your home address and will be "finding you soon"

I can be a dick... but a dick mode is what is needed here to keep other posters safe....

So Maynard dug up all the dirt on his own? 

On 5/22/2023 at 10:32 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You are a young man. Don’t ever let this place get the best of you. Never.  Enjoy life. Take some time off. Hand off the mod job if needed. 

On 5/22/2023 at 9:32 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Are you serious? Oh man, that’s awful. I’ve heard all about the old days of the Aztec Steve drama, but not this. I didn’t realize there have been guys crossing that line past just harmless smack talk. 

Back around 2002, I was on a guitar amp forum that my friend owned, and a crazy guy from Scranton, PA said he was driving out to Vegas to kill me. He thought I was married and had kids, and said he was going to rape my wife and then kill her and make me and the kids watch. Then he was going to make me watch him kill my kids. I thought he was just sick dude just making threats.

Back then, everyone knew who everyone was because we bought and traded gear all the time, and it was the early days of the internet. He threatened others, but I guess I got under his skin.

Things got worse when he actually came to Vegas and proved he was there, and I went to the cops, and they said there was nothing they could do yet because they couldn’t prove anything. WTF? I was so pissed. How can you not prove anything, he’s threatening me in writing!!!

So, I told the dude if he showed up at my house, I would assume he was there to carry out his threats, and I’d use lethal force if he stepped on my property. So for real, I was really ready for a confrontation like that. Pretty damn stressful, but what can you do. He never showed up. I proved to him that I was ready for him, and I guess he decided to pass on the opportunity. 

kat.jpg

I miss Rev Ibanez......😁

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 5/22/2023 at 6:47 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I posted this for you left wing folks to laugh at, and instead you cry like little babies. Why is it not surprising that you sound like you’re defending MTG? 

Why do you consistently sound like you're defending Trump? 

On 5/23/2023 at 12:32 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

All of that. I don't really experience it here, as I'm just the maintenance man, but I've seen and experienced it elsewhere in the last 20+ years of owning and moderating forums. 

On 5/22/2023 at 9:38 PM, Slapdad said:

People lose their shit on here sometimes.  Joe from Wyoming once told me he hoped my wife died.  He apologized later and he and I traded emails.   I mentioned it not to throw him under the bus but because he is a generally respected poster.  

On 5/22/2023 at 9:46 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I give you shit but never for your moderating.  Just your absolutist statements. 😉

On 5/22/2023 at 9:44 PM, renoskier said:

I enjoyed his fast food critiques

I thought he was a p***k in every single one of his IDs on here. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 5/23/2023 at 6:34 AM, sactowndog said:

People lose their shit on here sometimes.  Joe from Wyoming once told me he hoped my wife died.  He apologized later and he and I traded emails.   I mentioned it not to throw him under the bus but because he is a generally respected poster.  

He told me I should kill myself! I liked Joe, but my man would sometimes just lose it.

On 5/23/2023 at 8:59 AM, Bob said:

I start like 1-2 threads a month, dickface 

I gotta stick up for Bob here. I disagree with virtually everything he posts, but he doesn’t spam us with cringey, attention-seeking threads like Closetvert. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say